Quickest way to earn xper?

i want that gift card

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 8

What Guys Said 9

• Just keep answering questions, post new questions, and procrastinate all day here. Or write mytakes. I haven't figured out what to write for mytakes yet, but I probably will soon. Just 2 or 3 is probably all I would come up with. I suppose you can make it easier by copying and pasting lots of text from other places and add some of your opinions and thoughts to it to make a mytake article.

You're better off making 20 bucks from work or something instead. If it's the Amazon card you want I think the amount on it really doesn't justify and is too little. If it had been a 50 dollar card or more, maybe. I'm thinking about redeeming 2 TGIF cards when I reach 7000 XP, but I haven't made up my mind about it yet. You're already at level 6, so it's a matter of time. It took me slightly over 6 months or so to reach Level 7.

• That's just creepy.

• Best ways - Be very active and write MyTakes.

• What you trying to say XD

• (1) Be active is literally be active - Each answer you give is a point and if asker likes it, it is another point.
      (2) The takes - If it is promoted 50 points and if it is featured another 150 points - If you write at least an okay/good take it will be promoted and roughly half of takes are featured from what I remember when I wrote takes - If you write a few good ones you become an editor then all your takes are promoted straight away and probably featured more.

• Facepalm...
      I ment are you calling me ugly
      It's a joke

• Like all of my opinions.

• become an editor

• That's a journey

• it takes you 1-3 months. and after that your xp will skyrocket if you keep doing mytakes.
      if you wanna become a master, if will definitely help a lot.

• Answer a lot of questions with good answers.

• Write good mytakes

• spend all fucking day on this shit asking and answering questions.

• getting mho