Does It Bother You When There's A Question Put In The Wrong Category?

Does it bother you? Or is it just me? Like when someone asked if they look good, that should go in the "How Do I Look?" category but instead they put it in a totally different one like "Society & Culture." Or if someone is talking about food, that should go in the "Food & Beverage" not "Fashion & Beauty." Does this bother other people or am I just being a complete bitch? Or am I the only one that notices this?

• Yes, It Bothers Me
  • No, It Doesn't Bother Me
  • You're a fcking watermelon
  • Other/Results

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, I agree. People are so stupid that they can't even choose a correct category.

If you find a question which should be in "How do I look" or "Sexual Behaviour/Health" topic, you can report them. Tap the three dots (upper right corner of the question) and tap report. Choose "How do I look topic" or "No sexuality topic".

Or you may ask SuperMods or √úberMods to rectify them.

What I really hate is when stupid mods change my topics foolishly without any reason. They don't know that it'd change the whole meaning of my questions and I'd get into trouble for talking about sexual things in no sexual topic.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't bother me if the person did it out of confusion and not sure which one it goes to. Along with if gag puts it as something else, when it does that then it gets pretty annoying.

Though if they put it in a subject that is obviously nothing to do with the question, then yeah it's kind of annoying.

What Guys Said 10

• No, it bothers me when people are anonymous for no apparen reason!

• I am so with you and it annoys me that I get annoyed about it - If anybody is in my house and puts something back in wrong place it drives me mad so I suppose it has crossed into other areas of my life.

• No, cause I never pay attention to the category.

• OCD much ?

• Rarely notice.

• I honestly never even look

• I'm going to go with watermelon for $500 Alex...

• not really

• Sometimes.

• nope

What Girls Said 10

• I care more about the shape of raindrops before they hit my windshield.

• LOL XD I should've picked C.

No, it doesn't bother me at all. Bad polls are the worst, especially if the question is great.

• Nobodies perfect, i mainly feel people choose a certain topic that they feel more people visit so they can get a quicker answer. On the other hand, everyone has their personal opinion on which topic they should post their question under because its their situation. Who am i to tell someone they can put "guys behavior" topic for their question asking about a guy she's interested in and want to know how to approach him. It's nothing to make a big deal about.. just go with the flow.

• Yes, it bothers me. But sometimes it's not their fault.
    For instance, if your question has nothing to do with sex, but you use the word "sexual", then they put the question on "Sexual Behavior" category.

• At times. I'll update the ones I think need to be in different categories.

• I don't ever even see the category..

• Endlessly.

• Doesn't really bother me, I don't think I even notice.

• no no no

• Yes especially if it's in the same category as one of my open questions because it would lower mine down the list of that category.