@BelleGIrl21 and @sparkly-crystal are leaving G@G!!! Anyone upset about that lol?

I feel like we should host a gag farewell party or something lol. After consultant abruptly deleted his account there were so many questions about him. So I decided to dedicate this question to belle and crystal lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow, @amazon-boy, what a Way to Wake up this early morning!!
    I never Knew consultant was even gone, and shocked as hell here, dear, that belle and crystal are going as well.
    However, I am not surprised because with Gag always changing, every Gagger has His or Her Reason for any Season for Going. But I have seen many return as new Username so perhaps "Goodbye" doesn't have to End in a Cry.
    My Best to them, I will miss them both. I just want tell them "Thank you for being on Gag and making a difference by Giving your very Best."
    Good luck and Yes, Party Down, but with no Frown. xx

I'm delighted they are going. It shows things are improving on gag.

@BelleGirl21 Oh, thank you, hun, and I in turn enjoy yours as well.. Your good name and will be missed and You as well. xxoo

Thank you, @amazon-boy, for the Vote of Confidence, and it's always sad when someone is leaving or is going to soon. However, I am quite Confident that this? Question will never close," for More in Store on Gag who shall Go, and be sorely Missed. xxoo

What Girls Said 16

• Belle girl was cool, I don't know who sparkly crystal was.

But this place is so damn toxic, I don't blame anyone who leaves lol

Boy, that last sentence is exactly true. Some real assholes have come on and get great pleasure in tying to piss people off. Several of them are commenting on this question now.

@BelleGirl21 lmao you're still here and already the questions about your absence

Yes. I'm not going for about a week. Fun/scary seeing how people feel about you though!

• Not really.

• There's literally no questions about why consultant left. His ban on bodybuilding/misc ended.

And why would you be surprised? There have been how many posts like this about bellegirl leaving? And I'm not surprised about sparkly-crystal or any editor leaving since that shit has to get tedious.

• Thanks for thinking of me. That's really sweet. I'm leaving for personal reasons and not because of anyone or anything here. It seems a lot of people are happy I'm leaving anyways.

• Not really. Besides, they'll probably come back anyways. Seriously, you people treat departures from GAG like death or something.

• meh! Bye Bye!

• Not particularly. I've had the desire to leave myself, nobody would give a crap and I've been here 5 years.

Difference is I have a life and I'm not constantly on here. It's a website not a sorority. Do you hold a party for ever Facebook friend who leaves?

• Yeah, it'll be weird to not see Belle around. I didn't talk to Crystal much, but it happens unfortunately. People leave for different reasons. Some may return and others may not. Try to get contact information from them if you can.

• I couldn't care less. People leave the site all the time.

• I don't care.

• I don't know who they are

• I wouldn't say so.

• What? Why are they leaving?

• Can't blame them. Don't even know why I came back.

What was your username before?

@BelleGirl21 let me keep that a secret haha. Don't want to be harassed again, and I will probably leave soon.

• I don't even know who they are but sad

What Guys Said 20

• Well... more gagers bit the dust. Makes me wonder if there will ever come a time when the last gager leaves? Let's hope he or she turns off the lights and asks one final "How do I look?" question.

• I will be sorry to see @Bellegirl21 go - She was very cool and I am trying to pick the right word here, she seemed ageless able to hang with anyone on the site and talk about a lot of different things sanely even if on opposing view to you.
    I have only really started to notice @sparkly-Chrystal did something happen, she was professing her love for site last week (I hope I am remembering right user).
    Anyway if you do deactivate there will be a warm welcome for you both if you ever come back.

• @BelleGirl21 you finally leaving? That's sad.

About the other chick... don't give a shit, she's a b... xD

• Bellegirl21 was cool. Sparkly was kind of annoying.

Yeah it's sad belle is leaving. Sparkly just wrote controversial shit to piss off all the gag nerds lol.

@SovereignessofVamps Yeah crystal was always super blunt and opinionated. I have her on snapchat, her aunt had a baby yesterday and she is super busy.

At least she's doing good, but why is belle leaving?

• I wouldn't blame anyone for leaving. Been thinking about it myself TBH.

You're a staple at gag. I always looked to you for a portion of human decency and kindness on here. Thank you!

• yeah, I know already about BelleGirl21 ... sad, but never had anything to do with sparkly-crystal

upset? no, it's their decision

• Lets blow fire 🔥 through our snouts. Party hard

• No not @bellegirl21 why? don't leave

• ... ooook.
    Bummer, i hardly chat with her anymore anyways so hope she finds what she's looking for.

But we're still friends right? 😉

Haha. Did you terminate your modship? We are so alike!

@BelleGirl21 Lol before i did when i had my modship last year, but recently i have been feeling a little stressed with school so i started making comments and questions that i found funny and it got out of hand so they terminated me. Honestly being a mod is boring and pointless now, every one else does a bang up job

• Stop making posts about GaGers. It's annoying.

• @bellegirl21 why you do this 😭

• Which ones are they now?

• Seen them around but never really got to know them

It's their life lol

• da fuck @Bellegirl21

• Yes I like Belle she was a nice mom I wanted to bang

• I don't know how true this is, but if it is true I'm delighted.

• goodbye and good luck to them with whatever they plan on doing in life.

• I will kinda miss BelleGirl21 indeed. She was a decent person here. I don't know sparkly-crystal though.

It will be a time when I will leave as well, and there would be no new accounts coming from me. I'm sick of this place already, but after I complete all the MyTake series I want to post, and after I redeem my last card I will quit. I have nothing else to offer here.

Thank you sweet nony. Good luck on your quest!

@BelleGirl21 You are welcome, and thank you!

• Reported as members post!
    Fuck yeahhh!

The fact it is still here should clue you that you have no idea what "Member Posts" are. Try reading the FAQs/

@Red_Arrow I knew already what trick he played he changed signs with letters.

• 5|0

This question sounds like indirect attention-whoring.