Read description regarding dislike button?

since the dislike button came back, have you noticed that you always get 1 steady dislike by some unknown person like no matter what you say? like i can say the nicest thing and still get a thumbs down... lol

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. And for like why did you downvote me questions. It was for naughty girls questions about Facebook being locked out. I said something like "Never happened to me, did they send you an email? Like wtf there is no disagreement on the statement I made and question

What Girls Said 14

• You have a stalker! They think of you too much! I don't really get updates for down votes and don't care about it too much

• lol apparently its a hater.. haha

• Yes apparently, and haters usually secretly just don't know how to love because if they did, they would be spreading too much love lol

• Yeah, I actually get that on some posts.
    It can be answers like "I love chocolate" or "I'm fine" and I'm always getting one blue downvote on it lmao, oh well 😪

• Haha you're Xp 8 you'll have to get used to it, higher Xp users are usually under the spotlight and pink anon + blue anon like to abuse of their "power"
    I get down-voted for the random-est shit lol

• Haven't noticed but you will always upset someone. That's why I love the dislike button - say you don't agree without being aggressive. Too much attitude on this site.

• No..

lmao.. Do you have a pink/blue dislike button stalker? :O

* They must be caught! (( Is it me? >:} ))

• lmao its pink

• You're telling this to the woman who has 4 down votes.

MORE DOWN VOTES! <3 I luff them. :*

• lmao... i guess down votes are the new upvotes

• I haven't paid much attention, but I've only noticed probably two or three dislikes I've had. I haven't noticed any pattern though.

• people are very happy to be able to dislike opinions once again, that's all!

• On some comments it doesn't make sense on why they would but I just laugh at their stupidity. :D

• ya, i saw this one guy who disliked because the girl swore in her opinion lool

• I get dislikes for the most pointless things

• Yes. I've noticed this too! Lol

• I hardly get downvotes but sometimes, rarely though.

• I still get more likes than dislikes.
    I know someone is going to dislike this opinion.

• It's me hehehe

• lmao are u serious? or just messing?

• Why? If you don't stop I'll start doing the same thing. But damn, it won't make you lose points if someone downvotes your opinion. Haha never mind

• ill never stop... i love being a dick :)

What Guys Said 5