What's the most harmless opinion you've ever given and STILL been downvoted for?

I was responding to notifications and saw some random downvotes on the most benign statements. So, I went through my opinions list and saw a few random downvotes on things like
"I like the pokemon go MyTakes"
"Lol, thankfully, no"
And then another about me just naming my favorite youtubers.

All in all, random dislikes XD are pretty funny if you think about it.

What's the most harmless thing you EVER said on here that got downvotes. Bonus points if you can link it.

2mo Sorry a downvote troll found this guys. Alas, I thought we were safe here.

Most Helpful Guy

• I can't remember which among my posts but there was one where I just wrote some nice, very PC opinion and another guy put an opinion. And he got downvoted.

Then I suddenly got downvoted for an opinion I don't think anyone could disagree with.

So my guess in that scenario is that the guy who offered the only other opinion from mine thought *I* was the one to downvote him, and then retaliated by downvoting me.

Or maybe someone *actually* found my opinion disagreeable. It seems so unlikely to me that someone could have disagreed with that opinion which is why I think it might have been a misdirected retaliation downvote.

Anyway, not a huge fan of downvotes since I have no idea why someone downvoted.

I get it. Sometimes I get curious which people have downvoted me, and I kinda wish we could see that. But that would turn everyone against everyone.

Most Helpful Girl

• I forgave my wife for cheating? Am I being a too nice?
    Yeah you're being too nice and she doesn't deserve this kindness.

Is Tom Brady the best QB of all time?
    I don't know who that is :x

I realise I don't have that many friends. How many friends do you guys have?
    Im very talkative and sociable i have many real life friends and online ones :))

What Guys Said 21

• They should have never brought downvotes back in the first place, as all that does is give all the trolls and anyone's haters the opportunity again to troll and downvote the fuck out of anyone or everyone's posts easily just for the sake of it.

• I got downvoted, and called a liar, on top of that, when I answered "How old are you?"

She, apparently, didn't believe that I was 31.

XD what, the fact she called you a liar. Very childish.

Yeah, I'm still very confused about that one, honestly.

• 5|2
  • www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2049006-why-are-all-guys-such-horndogs

Question: "Why are all guys such horndogs"?
    My answer: "Because there is nothing wrong with sexual attraction"

Bam, downvotes XD

• I get downvoted in almost every one of my opinions, so basically by saying I prefer the summer over the winter I've gotten downvoted xD

• I was just talking about on my old account I had a random anon hater who seemed to spend their day trailing my opinions and downvoting. A large percentage of them must have been quite tame.

• a dude asked does anyone actually like the look of vagina and that he thought it looked ugly.
    I said I like the look of vagina
    3 people downvoted me, two of them were dudes

XD what. Stuff like that, man.

@vishna I blocked that asshole,
      He kept commenting on my opinions and calling me a feminist appeaser and shit

Some people here, I swear. I just had to report a person who was telling multiple people on my question to kill themselves.
      I get it, we aren't all going to like each other-but is threatening people or attacking the same person going to do anything.

• Oh I know one! So the question was "Be honest. What race/religion/group do you truly hate?"
    The options were like, black guys, latinas, white people, muslims, and so on..

I said that I don't really hate any group in general. And I got like two or 3 downvotes for it xD

Another one was saying that chivalry isn't dead, when a girl asked if it was lol

• I remember once I wrote how when I was 15, I passed by some grown man dragging a woman away. I wrote that I was too scared to do something so I ended up not doing anything. Got a heap of downvotes for that.

:/ man that sucks all around. :/

Yeah... hope she ended up fine. It didn't seem like an abduction or rape - more like an drunk/angry husband situation.

Ugh, that's terrible. I don't think anyone knows what they'd do in that situation, especially as a young teen.

• "I like that game."

• Disagreeing with homosexualtiy as a concept but absolutely with everyone living thier life as they want

See that i can actually respect.

a dude asked does anyone actually like the look of vagina and that he thought it looked ugly.
      I said I like the look of vagina

@Waffles731 maybe they never saw a vagina let's not judge lol

• People will down vote you even if they don't agree with what your favorite color is.

• Lol people dowvoted for stupid reasons but I still like the down vote button. I just told people how I came to America and I got some downvotes for that.

• I said jewish people have been nice to me last week and 3 people down voted me and at least one blocked me. lol

• Probably people who don't like the down votes that came back so they're probably gonna keep down voting until they take it away again 😂

• I haven't gotten doe voted yet but I gotten nasty comments from some people that were Whiney and couldn't handle a teaspoon of my opinion of them

• Hmm is there any way to look this crap up?

• "I have blue eyes but prefer brown ones."

Some ladies apparently didn't like it. lol.

• I want to downvote this question so bad I have a hate hard-on!

• Don't remember

• Chocolate is Life.

What Girls Said 10

• Literally on a "How do you thin you look?" question I sayd I was cute af and I got so many fucking downvotes. While girls who said the were average or ugly got a plethora of upvotes.

I wish I still had the link to the question.

... I just realized the spelling errors here. I type too fast sometimes. Allow me:

*"How do you think you look."

Said***

That's crazy, I went anon, said something vain and people upvoted me. I swear, it's all about how the wind is blowing sometimes.

it truly is

• I got eight down votes for thanking a soldier for his service. Most recently I got one down vote for giving a soon to be college freshman advice on college.

• I said my favorite color was blue and got downvoted. It's just like, "Wait, what?" xD

XD haha, wow. The level of childishness on GaG.

• I mentioned about how many languages I spoke.

It was last year. It was actually funny. Everyone was getting down voted 😂

• A question about my likes. It got downvoted. Apparently I can even like my own likes anymore 😜

• I said "You're gorgeous! :)" in response to a How do I look post and it got a dislike haha :)

Everyone who complimented the person got a dislike, lol. :D

• I ended up with a down vote in this question: www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2051159-is-menstruating-really-as-bad-as-woman-claim-it-to-be I didn't think I said anything bad.

You really didn't. :/ If anything, it was a very informative and real experience on menstruation.

• www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2049157-what-is-the-male-equivalent-of-make-up

Question :What is the male equivalent of make-up?
    Answer: probably elevate shoes

First, elevate shoes for men does exist. Seondly, apart from men perfume and gel there is no real male equivalent of make-up. Lastly, as much as many girls want to look good, many men care about height.

• "lol yeah" to the question "do black guys eat pussy?"

• If I say I don't like something