Do we have a limit on downvotes?

Is there a limit of opinions from one person we can downvote in a certain amount of time? For example, we can downvote more than 5 opinions from the same person in 12 hours.

I think we had this before the downvote option was removed, so I'm just curious.

1|0
12|8

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Interesting idea - I never noticed that much but I think I had a hater on my old account whose life was so sad they trailed around after me to downvote my opinions - I of course was emotionally scarred for life and have spent months in therapy getting over the anguish - To be honest I only noticed after I was downvoted for answering "What was my favourite colour?"

0|1
    0|1
    • 2mo

Hahahah yeah, same thing is happening to me right now, that's why I asked, just out of curiosity.

What Girls Said 11

• Nope, no limit at all, we can downvote as much as we like :D

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qM5W7Xn7FiA

2|2
    3|1
  • I'm pretty sure there is no limit on downvotes, but I see the point in having one at times for those people that have haters that just downvote anything and everything that a user posts.

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't remember that limitation being in place before. It shouldn't be. We should be free to use the down vote button however we want to.

0|1
    1|0
  • Hi! No, we don't have a limit on downvotes :)

0|1
    3|1
  • I don't know... I don't think there is a limit... I could be wrong though

2|2
    5|4
  • I have no idea.

0|1
    1|1
  • doubt it

1|1
    4|2
    • 2mo

ya i tested it out, there's no limit. maybe i should keep going, i got to like 50 XD

• Show All
    • 2mo

both. one person who i disagree with usually then all of the answers on this question

• 2mo

Hmm ok.

• I suppose no, does it really matter anyway?

1|1
    6|3
  • I don't think so... Maybe.

0|1
    3|2
  • Maybe!

0|0
    3|3
  • I'm just commenting for the sake of getting downvotes for no reason

media2.giphy.com/media/F77lbfwEAnYNG/giphy.gif

0|1
    2|2

What Guys Said 7

• Don't remember this. Either way I don't think it's true because I get 20 pink downvotes on every opinion.

3|3
    7|2
  • I don't know and I don't think it really matters

2|2
    2|0
  • I don't know but I've noticed I got some haters on here.

0|1
    3|0
  • So admins know some people are capable of stalking and persuing others obsessively and/or compulsively? lol

Wouldn't be surprised tbh

0|1
    3|0
  • This would be so sad for the pink anonss.

0|1
    2|0
  • Probably not.

0|1
    3|0
  • Nah we never had that feature and I think it's a bad idea.

0|1
    3|0