Who do you follow on G@G and why?

Do you follow back people who follow you?
Do you only follow popular profiles?
etc...

1|0
24|38

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm literally following like 5 people. I used to follow back once a person followed me, but I realized it was dumb when I realized what kind of people they were. I immediately unfollow (or don't follow at all) if they follow too many girls, if all they answer is sexual stuff, if they're too sexual in general, if they're weird/annoying/creepy/perverted etc. So, yea, when a person starts to follow me I thoroughly stalk their profile to make sure what kind of person they are and if I like their thought process. Rarely do I follow people first though they have to be like really really cool lol.

0|0
    0|1

What Guys Said 37

• I don't follow back. I don't see a reason. This is not a Facebook where you have to "accept" the request and add them in order to become friends. I have a lot of G@G friends I'm not even following. The significance of following someone here is to have their opinions on top to easily read them, get their questions in "recommended questions' page/panel and myTakes in "recommended myTakes" page/panel. And their activity in news feed. If I started to follow just anyone, my feed would get spammed.

I follow the people who :-
    ☻Post witty, humorous, helpful, perspicacious, creative or in-depth opinions.
    ☻Ask clever, tricky, genuine questions and don't ask just for validation.
    ☻Write eloquent, original, new, beautiful and to-the-point myTakes.
    ☻Some people who think like me or are informative & some acquaintances.
    ☻People who are suffering from cancer so that I'd check it if they're online so, I'd try to make their life happier.

Things I don't do :-
    ☻Following someone just because she's a girl
    ☻Following someone just because she's aesthetically attractive
    ☻Following someone just because he/she's popular here
    ☻Following someone just because he/she followed me first.
    ☻Following someone just because he/she's nice and is my friend.

0|0
    0|1
  • The people that make me laugh and have some actual life experience :P, esp ones who dont think ALL people do this or ALL people do that.

0|2
    0|0
  • No, I don't usually follow back those that follow me unless they introduce themselves. The ones I follow are the ones I have interacted with to some extent.

1|0
    0|0
  • -Almost everyone who follows me;
    -People from whom I see interesting answers or questions/takes
    -Pretty people.

0|1
    0|0
  • I follow people back if we've interacted in a positive way. I've never followed anyone first so I dont even follow the cool ones that I get along with the best such as Errhh, JustbanAnnaz and TonyRyan.

If you ever came across some of my interactions with them, you wouldn't think that was the case :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I mainly follow people back when we've talked and joked around at one point or another, other people I follow because they followed me first and I felt like being nice lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'll follow the more popular profiles. If we appear to have more similar values, then I'll follow them. More often than not, if they follow me first, I'll follow them back.

0|0
    0|0
  • The ones who follow me first. its rude not to follow back after thier clicking efforts

1|1
    0|0
  • You cause you re hot and fun lol

1|0
    0|0
  • I enjoy certain personalities so I follow them. I don't care if they're popular.

No I don't follow people back why would I?
    Just because they like my opinions doesn't mean I like theirs.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow people who follow me - I have followed a couple who I found genuinely interesting

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm kinda new on this ; I like to support those who support me , although I will NOT just go to profiles that are popular. That's not the way I am in real person or this place either. Thank you for letting me know this. I back someone who talks right and that I feel share the same interest , thanks again. !!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I tend to follow back followers because I can't help it.
    And follow people I've had positive interactions with, who are funny and cool.

0|1
    0|0
  • I only follow 4 people. Actually, 2

1|0
    0|0
  • I normally follow back who follows me, to know the person better.
    I just follow the ones that i feel interested, not because they are popular.

There are some that i would like to follow... but, still didn't do it.

0|0
    0|0
  • Noone

I always welcome people following, or messaging me, but i feel no need to follow anyone else

0|0
    0|0
  • i follow people if they follow me back, i have also followed some cool people because i like reading their opinions and they ask cool questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • I followed Applefan1 because he is very nice and we always had conversations via messages but sadly he deactivated. I follow people who have similar views to mine, and I also follow people who follow me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah you follow me because you cn't get enough of these muscles

0|0
    0|0
  • Those who interest me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Only one person. She had talked to me like 20 odd times in comments and seemed like a nice person so I accepted her request and followed her back.

0|0
    0|0
  • If they are hot or interesting.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sorry really don't follow any one

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow anyone I think is interesting or awesome :P
    What about you 😶?

0|1
    0|0
  • I am following you and one other person only.
    Well I follow girls that are beautiful and wise at the same time 8)
    Although, one of them sucks at replying my message, but I got my reply already by myself (cough)

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow people who follow me and people who really impress me. I try not to follow the openly good looking people on here unless they follow me first because they tend to be trouble.

0|0
    0|0
  • People who are interesting and fun to talk to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow anyone who follows me back. If they refuse to follow me back, then I stop following them.

Also, I wish to partake in coitus with my followers.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow people who answer fun questions and are cool

0|0
    0|0
  • no1 and i dont let people follow me either

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 23

• Not everyone.

- Made me laugh
    -Similar interests {Including some trolling}
    - Experienced in things I'm interested in

Basically, they caught my attention somehow and piqued my interest in them. Thus, I follow them.

It doesn't matter if they're popular or not. I like them, I click that follow button.

0|0
    0|0
  • I only follow my boyfriend and his brother. I guess I don't really see the point in following people?

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes if follow back people who follow me. But it depends if I talk to them or not. I also look at their profiles, so I learn more about them.
    No, I don't care if they are popular or not. As long as we can have a good conversation, I follow them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I can't list all of them so just everyone on my list. :D

I follow them due to what kind of person they seem like. If I think their a cool person and would post things that would be fun, then I follow them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I follow people who I like their opinions and comments.

0|1
    0|0
  • I follow those with good, helpful, or funny opinions; ones I've had multiple nice interactions with; and some users that follow me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow like less than 10 people. I being my best friend, one being my boyfriend but he never goes on, and then a couple of randoms that I don't remember or pay attention to. I don't get the point of following people on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow people who I've had positive interactions with. A lot of times I forget to follow people though.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow people that think like me or are funny lol most of the people I followed in the beginning have left gag now though

0|0
    0|0
  • I only follow back if we have become good friends, or I find their opinions interesting and different.

0|0
    0|0
  • i follow the interesting/fun/cool personalities of gag <3

0|1
    0|0
  • These days I don't really follow anyone first. If the person who follows me is known around here or seems cool, I follow them back.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow people I want to follow. I don't follow back unless I find that person interesting enough to follow back. I don't follow many people anyway and I already think I'm following too much

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow people who are nice to me lol

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

but i haven't really followed anyone in a while recently lol

• 2mo

I'm I nice to you? 😜😂
      I just noticed I don't follow you but you're cool so I need to correct that! Haha

• 2mo

yeah haha. i should really start following more people haha.

• I only follow people I know are real people and not creeps, wannabe nice guys. I only accept people I know as well.

I learned from my mistakes.

0|1
    0|1
  • I follow those who follow me, or if I see someone actually has something interesting to say.

0|0
    0|0
  • I follow back some people who are following me! I accept the ones who I think I have some common interests with

0|0
    0|0
  • Well I have a pee desperation fetish so I follow people who like to hear my stories/have stories of their own and stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Lot of people. I like follow people of different country, when I like their pic or when I like their response.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one except the moderator because I had to.

0|0
    0|0
  • People who's opinions I like and agree with.

0|0
    0|0
  • All the individuals that I am following are worth following, at least to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't follow anyone and I don't let people follow me

0|0
    0|0