Do you really worry who follows you on here? Or do you just not care?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 16

• I just don't care to be honest.

Although I delete some of the follow requests if I think that they are even catfishes or something like that.

In a way, I try to accept real people.

• I have Hundreds of Followers, a Few close Friends, and it is Perhaps my own fault, @coolbreeze2, that I May not Make a lot of Initiation in Keeping in touch with Everyone under the Sun.
    I "Care" mostly in Helping others with their Needs here, dear, and Messaging is just Part that really has to come from one's Heart.
    Oh, by the way, did I leave you a message today? I will check. Miss you.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• I appreciate and care about all my followers. Even the ones I don't know lol

• The only time I give any fucks is when some fucktard attempts to follow me so that he can easily troll me. Which is why I finally gave in and made my profile private (Which I never intended to do when I came to GaG). Other than that...

media.giphy.com/media/oTglpH2AXzG12/giphy.gif

• Used to not care about it.

Now I only accept real people.

• I don't give a rat's ass. Have more important things to worry about.

• Me I don't care.

• No one really follows me but I don't think it makes any difference on here

• IDC I just want my questions answered. Selfish, I know

• I love all my followers, 😊.

• I don't check those stuff.
    😛

• I don't care really

• I don't care about that stuff

• I no longer notice

• No one follows me so I have nothing to worry about

• Dont care at all

What Guys Said 16

• Not really but not in a bad way - I don't filter my feed and I tend to follow whoever follows me - There is probably a split second of "Oh that is a compliment" but after that I really don't have an idea of who is following me.

• Following doesn't do anything, but yeah I do appreciate it if people follow me and if I find the person to be interesting I follow back

• This is a free website. I could care less who follows me. It changes nothing in my world as I seriously doubt I will never meet anyone from here.

• I used to when I first joined and had no followers but now I am pretty content with it. Pretty much anyone I would want to follow me already does so I have no reason to care.

• I have no idea who follows me. I only care about whether the people whom I am following follow me back.

• I don't care cause I doubt there's a lot of people from Obion county Tennessee on here

• It's OK to follow me. :D

• Never cared.

• Nah, doesn't matter to me. I almost never follow anybody anyway, mostly I do it if it's the only way I can send them a message. Otherwise I could care less.

• It doesn't really matter to me, but I appreciate it though ^^

• I don't care

• I really don't care.

• doesn't matter, I don't private message anyone :)

• I pay mind to it. I normally delete them immediately.

• Nah I think it's cool that they do. Some of them are quite sexy so that's a plus :P

• Only follower I care about is @datgirl