I'm a mod now! What do you guys think?

I was shocked they msged me about it. I'm glad but have no idea why they picked me. I ask endless sex questions so... why pick me?

Most Helpful Guy

• Well done - You obviously met the criteria - Sexuality and sex question are very important part of this site - There is two dedicated topics to it "Sexual Behaviour" and "Sexual Health"

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

What Girls Said 15

• Lol There's no rule that says mods can't ask sex-related questions. :P When extending invites to users to become mods, we usually look for members who have a high report success ratio (meaning, what you report is removed by admins), which shows you have a knowledge of the posting guidelines. We also look at general site activity and things like that. For anyone who is curious about the criteria, you can check out our FAQ about it here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/moderators#34 :)

what if im a lunatic and know web programming really well? do i get to play admin?

@666threesixes666 no. Then you are eligible for "admin" or perhaps a "developer" job. Moderation is just related to reporting the negative stuff. You must have good judgement skills for that.

• who knows... they picked me too. I just went along with it. I assumed it was because I reported stuff so much anyway

Just curious. What privileges do mods get?

@goodmood hunh? Its' true! There's a tab on the Feed.

@goodmood well I'm glad :p haha but ya as a supermod I can hide questions and comments. I can also change the topic of questions if it's wrong. Other than that it's the same as being a regular website user for the most part. The hard part is not fighting back when someone is being mean. You're just suppose to hide the comments which make me look like a pansy :p

• Lovely.

• They picked me too over a week ago. Lol I was all: what did I do? 😩haha! Maybe they like your opinions or something.

• Well done :) Usually they choose mods because you've reported a lot of posts correctly.

• I had no idea why they picked me either but I decided not to overthink it.
    Congrats.

• Congratulations. :) I was surprised when they chose me as well, but I don't mind doing it.

• That's awesome! Congrats. :)

• Welcome to the group! And congrats 😜

• Congrats.

• Lol congrats

• Congrats! Admins aren't very selective when choosing the mods though, almost anyone can become one.

• it's cool brah.

• Congrats, want a cookie?

• I wanted to be a mod :-( this site sucks!