How did you find this website? Be honest?

Most Helpful Girl

What Girls Said 20

• Google search.

• I was searching for answers to a couple questions I had on Google. One of the search results was a question from this site.

• I searched "how to insult people?"

This site popped up!

JK JK. 😂😂

It remember exactly. But I can tell u it was inappropriate

• Oh I remember what it was you googled "how to meet guys from Wisconsin" 😉

• I asked a serious question to a problem I was having and got a shit answer. Then I poked around and saw other people getting shit answers. Now I'm here every day trying to give real answers. Honestly, I want to quit.

• I was googling something in relation to men and this site popped up

• Google, many years ago.

• I was looking up a thing, but I can't remember what.

• I was searching about meeting someone you met online in person for the first time (cos I was about to meet my guy whom I met online for the first time) when this site popped up in the search results.

• Interesting, sometimes amusing. Good for when Im bored however the stupidity and downright evil on here can be toxic.

• I was looking for some answers about divorce a couple years ago

• I needed to ask question about males and this site can up in the search, the description sounded like what I needed I sign up and I have been here ever since

• I was sent here by Google.

• I was searching up a question for a book that I was working on.

• Google... Damn you stupid Google 😄

• I asked a question on Google and there was a link to this site.

• i think i found it through google.

• I googled how to take classy sexy pics lol.

• Lmao I was searching for stories about pee desperation and found a story on this site lolll

• Google

• A good way to waste my rime...

What Guys Said 21

• I wanted to ask if my 2.6 inch penis was a normal size.. So I made an account here and asked my question. Turns out 4 pink anons told me that it's perfectly normal and size doesn't matter in the least. I stay on here now to cultivate my new found confidence. Here 2/10s are 9/10s. =D

• I am sure what happened is I keyed in a question on google and links came up - I knew of sites existence but I thought it was a teenage dating/crush question site. At the time I was on another forum and I was disillusioned by the viciousness on the forum, people would pat themselves on the back if they could gang up and make another person leave because of their bullying. I eventually clicked on GaG and found it a wider Q&A site than I first thought so I joined and enjoyed it.

• Searched a question on Google. This site popped up in the results because someone here asked the same question. I browsed around the site, found it interesting, and created my account. Glad I did.

• When I was still in a long distance relationship with my ex girlfriend, I typed a question in Google about an issue we were having (I don't remember the specifics). This site came up as a result with a similar question that another user asked. When I clicked on the link, the question the other user asked turned out to not be that helpful, so I tried to figure out how to ask my own question.

I soon learned that I had to make an account in order to ask the question, so here I am.

• I was watching porn , I tried to search "Girls ask guys condom or nah?" Coz I like it when girls think about safety.
    The first video that came up was titled " @fearless_banana from girlsaskguys tugging on an old dude."
    It was soo good , miring them hand skills. I said to myself, gotta meet this guy.. and BAM! Here I am.

• I don't know what I put in the search bar, but it came up pretty randomly and looked interesting.

• Honestly, I don't remember.

• Still better than Facebook.

• I googled shit about an old girlfriend

• I looked something up on google and ended up here

• Looking for answers to my seemingly unique circumstances in flirting, dating, and relationships, and stumbling upon this site where other people are going through similar things.

• A typo, no lie

• by looking to share my stories

• I have no idea.

• I wanted techniques from women on oral, googled it, found this site.

• Totally forget the question i was asking. but i found the answer on this site so i created an account and started asking my own.

• Google.

• i googled "how to be less alpha" and somehow this site popped up

• I remember asking questions on google and the search result were questions and answers on this site.

• Pornhub

• Its All fault of Google that destroyed my life and lead me here