Why some older G@gers are flirting with me? Pinks, did you have similar experience?

I am 19 year old and there are some G@gers in their late 30s for 40s flirting with me πŸ˜ΆπŸ˜‘
But no one of my age 😞
What's the reason behind it? (Older ones flirting with me and gagers of my age not flirting with me)
Pinks: did you have similar experience?

Most Helpful Guy

• is 28 already too much? ;P

• You never flirted with me 😉

• hmm okay, give me a hint who you are. What XP lever are you, when have you registered? :P

• Xper 5
      Joined a year ago lol

Most Helpful Girl

• They do it all the time... I've learned most of the time if you say no thank you have a nice day they stop but some of them they will just keep going until you block them. I also find telling them they are cheating (if their profile says they are in a relationship) works swimmingly too.

What Guys Said 16

• That seems a bit odd - I would have thought the flirting would be across the board moreso on the younger side - In answer to your question I am not really sure maybe the older guys aren't serious just play flirting but apart from that I don't really know.

• If you want people hitting on you then you should go on tinder.

• Older guys probably joke around more and are just generally more comfortable in their skin and confident. It doesn't mean they want anything from you, they're just being themselves... If that bothers you, then you're probably just as insecure as the young guys that don't flirt with you.

• Sorry. If I like your 'energy', I'll flirt with you...

• What do you mean by 'energy'?

• Ohk. A 32 something guy indirectly asked for them 😶
      Instant block lmao

• Yeah. Sad indeed!

• Younger guys have no game. 😔

When I get older,
    I will be flirter
    They'll call me savage,
    Just like a waving twat..
    O o O

• I laughed so hard, I peed 😀😅

• its not like they want you to see their cumshots or anything like some other gaggers that get asked this.

i think its pretty weird though, but i dont think this is only happening on this site.

• Wsup sexy...

• Late 30's you say?

*Gulp*

• Yesss don't worry it's not you, we never talked before

• Well that's nice lol
      A guy indirectly asked me for noodz :/

• Sadly, that's normal for a girl to experience on the internet. There are a lot of desperate, creepy, and thirsty dudes on the web 😕

I, for one, will never partake in exchanging nudies. There's too many risks involved :)

• Because :
    Younger guys have more morals then guys that age
    Because younger people are less confident
    Older guys on here isn't normal. 40-50 is too old.

• You could always take the initiative and start flirting with guys in your age range.

• Aye bay bay

• same happens to me but with older woman!!!

• Aw really? Be careful they might want your noodz

• Guys are mostly interested in girls younger then them, at least Some are, so maybe Thats why

• Send me I message I will flirt ;)

• I don't flirt with guys who are in relationship ;)

• Just wanted to boost your ego anyway :)

• This is no different than real life except people talk more over the Internet

• No, IRL I get hit on by people my age, if I get hit on lol

• Well the older guys are just thinking it then, wishing they could

• You want people your age flirting with you? Also there is always blue anon you can talk to.

What Girls Said 9

• Happens all the time... u just gotta make urself unavailable if u don't want to talk to them... or let them know ur not interested... yhis is not a dating or hook-up site, but lots of people like to use it for that... just ignore it and still enjoy what u came here for :)

• I'm sure it happens to plenty of female users. If they like your personality and/or find you attractive, flirting can be pretty easy to do.

• Welcome to G@G lol
    it happens all the time here. I had all ages flirt with me and I have no idea why coz I never flirt with anyone.
    I'm starting to even avoid being so friendly coz that always ends up in the wrong direction lol

• At least it's all ages with you. In my case, seems like only 30+ gaggers flirt with me :/

• True that lol
      by the way I love your hair #nohomo

• Hahahha thanks! 😄

• You're of legal age. Off to the wolves you go.

• It's a website, does it matter? 😂

• Yea it does. Because it feels weird. Only oldies hitting on you and no one of your age :/

• You know , even I can be some what of a flirt... So to speak of , and I sometimes i do date a lot younger women. today , I'm looking for a younger girl to start a new family with... and I am secure now financially. I could easily set her for life. So what I'm saying is ; you are young and I relize some these older people are making you feel weird , but truthfully speaking , every boy/ man would just love to get attention from younger girls/ women , even me... Just that I will never disrespect her or pressure her. I'm a lucky guy right now , cause what I was doing on dates 25 years ago... I can still keep up with... Just like back then!!! Now about the older women... I love all of them too.. There's nothing wrong with older women at all!!! I'm in a young market right now , but the older girls rock too!!! I want to be your friend too.., I just hope you will talk to me after all this.. I feel ya on your question you asked..; the question had good meritt...

• So I hope to hear from you.. Check my profile and talk with me... Until later... See ya 😎

• Yeah but I don't give it a lot of attention

• But I am sure g@gers of your age also flirt with you?
      For me, it's only older guys... no one of my age flirts with me at all lol and that's the sad part

• They're gross old men who are looking to feel young. Ignore or block.

• It happens, creeps are creeps!

• No but I had more then a few younger guys & at least 1-2 girls flirting with me.