Do admin or the moderators do their "job"?

I don't usually care if I get reported, but this is ridiculous. Can someone in admin please explain to me how it's ok to endorse takes that justify stupid, ignorant and racist views on this site, but it's "antagonistic" when I call people out on it? And are y'all really ok with endorsing/allowing certain types of antagonistic behavior while not allowing others in the name of sparing people from arguing on this site? I don't get it.
@Fathoms77
@DiogoRibeiro

Please entertain me with a logical response 🤔

Most Helpful Girl

• Honestly, it's really hit or miss here with what gets removed and what doesn't, but shouldn't be removed.

• That's what I want to figure out 😑. Why uphold the rules sometimes while blatantly ignoring them other times. You've seen how toxic this site gets

• Thanks for MHO.😜

• No problem 👍

Most Helpful Guy

• I'd have to see the take and what you said.

• Here's the take
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a29525-why-i-vehemently-oppose-black-lives-matter

Here's my response
      The retardation on this site is real. And to think, y'all are legally allowed to breed (With a palm face gif)

The dude proceeded to get mad at me for saying I was immature or whatever. To which my response was that I wasn't going to get into a debate if he couldn't give an intelligent response to this opinion (go to my opinion)
      www.girlsaskguys.com/.../a29213-my-candid-response-to-do-black-lives-matter-or-do-all-lives-matter

His response was basically white people are being attacked. Not specifically, but he referenced in 3 points specifically saying that white people were somehow being victimized at this point (mind you that had nothing to do with my post)

And then I called him out for somehow having a dumber response than his take and told him he wasn't worth having a discussion with, so I told him, "deuces ✌️", proceeded by a bye Felicia gif

And that's what got reported

• You're not getting the broader question, bruh. It's really for admin to answer (which I doubt they will). And maybe racist isn't the right term, maybe derogatory. I don't know. Still not the point 😑. And besides his take being factually wrong and ignorant, that still speaks to my issue. Which is why are ignorant and misinformed opinions allowed to be up when calling them out, isn't. As for the issue, itself. I don't particularly care. And I addressed it (a bit) in the 2nd link. His take is kinda like the holocaust is the Jews fault. And I pointed out mutual exclusivity doesn't exist. And to blame the victims in virtually every case when there is a systematic problem which is about as obvious as it gets is about as irresponsible and antagonistic as you can get. That's not an opinion. And I pick my words and structurally fairly carefully, especially when I engage in those kinds of questions and takes. Don't mistake me for the 98% of users

• I'll put it this way. If I can see bullshit vs real shit, why can't admin, whose job has to do with governing this site. It's like hr. Their job partially is to hire people... So they get an automated process that filters out candidates solely based on their resume. Isn't their job to review resumes and hire people? Why is a fucking robot doing the work? And if that's the case, what's the point of working at said establishment since the robot is doing the work? I'm not gonna suck up to them just to save a few hurt feelings. The truth is the truth either way and like cam Newton said, there's no bandaids for feelings 😂

What Girls Said 1

• The person who's take you are referring to has written another rasict take before, I don't think that was removed either 🙄

What Guys Said 5

• Bad cop here. Name names >:}

• I don't know if you will be allowed do it but I think you need to link the take for other users to form an opinion. Though I must admit I have seen certain leanings towards certain viewpoints but I wouldn't go as far as saying they were blatant antagonistic but I do know the posts you are talking about where opposing views are taking down quickly and possibly controversial views stay up. It is probably symbolic of outside society where certain shades of opinion get a fairer crack of the whip (disclaimer I often would often be on the side that is favoured) but I would not shut down an opposing argument if it was within the rules, I am cool with that but if a view I favoured was outside the rules, I would agree to its removal just as quick.

• I was trying to keep it (and the person) out of it and it being a generic post, but I already referenced it to so I guess there's no point. Check out bandit's post. I explained it as well as o could in 1000 characters or less 😂.

• Moderators simply recommend content to admins that they think violates our posting guidelines. Admins make all final decisions. Posts attacking other members are removed as 'antagonistic.' If you believe someone else is violating our posting guidelines, please report them so we will be notified and can review it. You can find our posting guidelines here. http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq/posts#9

• It has nothing to do with whether it was antagonistic or not. It has to do with the fact that it's ok to spew stupid opinions that are blatantly racist and ignorant, yet it's not ok for someone to condemn that person and call them out on it. Especially on a take that THE SITE promoted!

• It's more how you say it than what you say.

• I have no idea