Do you want to be popular on GAG?

• Yes
  • No
  • I am popular here
are you popular?

Most Helpful Guy

• Can't say I really care. I just answer questions and go my own way lol. In the end of the day, it is simply an advice forum. 😅 Being well known on here has no bearing irl either.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 37

• Oh yes. It's a dream if I'd become a popular user here. I don't know if I'll get more followers or not. Having 100 followers of the opposite sex would mean that I am someone. I have an existence. Otherwise, all of my efforts are in vein. I tried so hard. My Guru badge shows all of my hard work and dedication here. Becoming a popular G@Ger has been a dream of mine for many years, and i would like to thank those who are helping me along the way. This would be a special moment in my life. All of those sleepless nights, wasted megabytes & hoping to get noticed, I... just can't describe how I made this far out. I cannot stress how much of a big deal to me this is. I have been trying to be a popular user for years, but that has not been possible till now. I also wanted to be a moderator, but failed. That badge make you feel like a boss and shows that you get the shit done here. I wish I were an UberMod here like a few others are. I also wanted to be an editor, but myTake don't even get promoted. I just jump in the air when a popular user PM me. They can't see me, but I dance in front of my screen when they mention me in G@G popularity contests. I request you all to please please... please make me popular here. Thanks to all of you who helped me in my venture :)

• Being popular here is the worst thing on earth - People you don't know have it in for you and your time isn't your own on GaG , you are part of a clique and getting mentioned all the time (which is okay except when you are dragged into other people arguments) - Being kinda known is far better.

• This guy I'm dating was starting to get popular on here and he had to quit, but also for other reasons too. He hated the attention he was getting.

• I had a masters account and quit that because of the attention I was getting. I just deactivated and started again.

• I was "kind of" popular at one point (2010-2011), and it was fun because the group of people here were fun. Was never THE man, though.

After realizing that advice on this site is generally toxic and neutral at best (except for those that have befriended closely), I'd rather grow a potted plant. At least there's progress to be seen, not regression and a consistently tightening grip on my balls (expensive rewards, more ads).

• No, and so far I've succeeded!

• What would be the point? Being popular on GAG is like sitting at the cool table in a cafeteria at a mental hospital lol

• wouldn't call myself popular but I think many people know my face, and that's enough for me.

those who are super popular often have also the most haters... don't need that

• I don't care, I just want to help people with real problems.

• Never thought about it
    Just use it when I have nothing to do

• No, I'm just an invisible smartass here.

• I want it more than anything. But after 6 years here, one must accept their fate, their obscurity!

• Sometimes I honestly do want to be but I'm used to being unnoticed so it's not that much of a deal.

• Not really. Because then I would always have to ensure that my posts are clever and well thought out when in reality I am winging it half the time.

• nope, don't wanna be that pathetic

• I like being hated more. It's much more entertaining.

• I prefer to be a ninja but I can't help getting recognized.

• couldn't care less

• Not at all. I just want to help, be helped, and learn

• i wouldn't mind it. I use to be a bit more "popular" back in the day, but im largely invisible now

• Some might say I'm popular here

As long as I can talk to people I don't truly need to be popular.

• no, i have no such intentions.

• Lol nope. I think it's sad if you intentionally go out of your way to try to become popular on a site like this

• Already achieved that status years ago. 😎😢

• I'd like to be, but that's not what I'm looking for.

• not bothered about popularity. i just say it as i see it and hope i can help

• No, because people fucking suck.

• Yeah... women love a man of status :)

• I already am!

• Nah I don't login that much

• I'm aiming for GaG c*ck tease!

• Of course not😂

• More from Guys
    7

What Girls Said 24

• I am just here to answer questions.
    But here's an "insight"
    You are only popular among the group of friends you make. To the other users, they barely know you. :D So it's not really a popular thing. I don't know if you get what I mean.

• I'm not going to lie when I first joined I did. I mean hey it wasn't to hard making a name for yourself being the only teen on GAG if not the only the most known.

But I eventually realized that it was pointless. It's just a site of people that I don't know and will never meet. (Plus more teens joined jk 😂)

• GAG No.

I mean gawd no!

• Nope.

The more popular you are the more creeps talk to you.

• I don't really care. Not sure if I'm correct suffered popular or not though.

• Wow that autocorrect was intensely bad. Currently considered popular*

• To be honest, I wouldn't mind. But I've been here for 6 years and I'm not popular at all.
    So, for now I just want to give good advice and get answers to my questions.

• No thanks.

• Haha not really i don't care about popularity ^_~

• Pls no

• Not particularly. That just means more people find me bitchy. I mean, it's true, but it's still disheartening to be called a sex offender because I don't want to date virgins. I don't know how that makes sense either.

• I was never popular in school, so why should GAG be any different? It's just a site...

• I am/was popular here. It comes and goes

• I seriously could careless, since it's just a site.

• I sort of do but I sort of don't.

• nah. i just really, really like this site.

• I could care less

• I don't really care about that tbh.

• Nah.

• Yes that's my little hearts desire and life goal❤❤❤... not at all!

• It doesn't matter either way, no one gives a damn about gag popularity.

• ıdont mind it

• Absolutely not.

• No. 90% of people on here are ignorant and misinformed anyways.

• Pick me pick me lol