How do you get Most Helpful Opinion?

Well in the past GAG members use to be really on top of it even before they ever could earn points for selecting MH and once they could they still were whether it was for the points or they just thought that the people that gave the best opinions or advice were deserving...

But now barely anyone takes the time to do it. Which inspired my question how do you get MH well that's if you receive it at all? O_O

• I usually/always get MH when it's selected by the QA 😁
  • I mainly/only get MH when it's selected automatically 😊
  • I barely/never get MH at all :(
In the past I use to get MH selected by the QA all the time now I pretty much only get it automatically but I'm still satisfied ☺

Most Helpful Guy

• How do I get Most Helpful Opinion? I get Most Helpful Opinion by the question asker scrolling down to my opinion and clicking on Most Helpful Opinion that's sitting next to my downvotes.

• Lol that's happened to me once or twice in the past and then I receive a comment saying it was an accident and in my mind I'm like hey I'll take it either way 😂

• So try to disappoint but this time it was fully intended 😊

• Oh well, better than system selected MH.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 11

• I barely get MHO :( but I still try my best :D
    The things I keep in mind :-
    ●Be in-depth. Almost everyone posts short answers. Having a long answer would get highlighted more. But don't make it unnecessarily long. It also helps your answer to get selected for MH automatically.
    ●Try to really help the asker. Yes, it's good to post personal opinion but posting something what would be good for the asker (not you) would be better. Put yourself in their shoes. Be perspicacious. Instead of saying "I like leather jackets", tell the asker that "leather jackets would look good on you".
    ●Use smile emoji. Don't overly use them. Just one "smiling emoji". It makes the mood of the reader better. :)
    ●Make points, like I'm doing.
    ●Validate the asker. Yeah it's bad but this will help you the most. Most people are here only for validation.
    ●Try to persuade them. (Like it I did. Read the first line)
    ●Be creative. Obviously.
    ●It's okay to lie.
    ●Make them laugh.
    ●Try to answer every single question (don't ignore the description). Not just the title, focus on the questions in the description too.
    ●Build good relations. People tend to give MHOs to their friends or crushes. Fucking nepotism!
    ●If you think you are a good looking girl, have a nice avatar of yourself. Cleavage will get you a bonus. #SorryNotSorry True thing.
    ●Lengthy, quick, asker's upvote, total number of upvotes, Xper rank and your current MHO% will help you getting more automated MHOs.
    Good luck :)

• I try to give MHO for a guy and for a gal for every question I post. I feel it is only fair to the people who took the trouble to answer me and to think out a good answer. Those who do not give MHO are lazy and do not really deserve anyone answering them.

The Asker will get 1 Xper point for each MHO given. But if it is given automatically, the Asker gets nothing.

The opinion owner who receives MHO will get 7 points if the Asker selected it, but only 3 points if it was automatically selected.

• Kiss the ass of the asker and post a sexy photo in your profile. I know that it's easy to get MHO from a vegan asker if I go into a mushy rant about how important animals are.
    Or if it's a pro-life asker I can get MHO if I talk about how I care about every life and heart beat and sperm.

• That's really sad... It's nice to get MH if you happen to agree with the QA but kissing up to them is just sorry 😒

• it's the only way.

• How do you know if it;'s automatic?

• Because when it's automatic it says "your opinion was selected MH on the question" while when the qa selects it it says "the asker selected your opinion your MH on the question" if anonymous and if they're not it says " (their username) selected your opinion MH on the question.

• *Also if it has gone through like 30 days later or more. lolxx

• It's like 50/50 either automatic or by the asker, if you give a well thought out answer that's at least a sentence long then you'll have a better chance

• I find it is a mixture A and B for me

• 50/50 or so
    Give me MHO on this question and it will skew it in favor of it being selected by the asker
    :P

• With my experience, the most retarded answer wins

• Im not the popular kid!

• generally the shorter the answer, the better. however, it needs to be of the same quality as the longer answer (basically they need to be the same thing, just one is shorter), this is called occams razor

• I would have to disagree. If it's a random question then of course my answer will be short but when someone is really asking for advice my opinion is typically long and nonetheless the qa is grateful whether they select MH or not.

• i get mho a lot, and im short with my answers

• Okay well then Iike I said before I guess the length doesn't matter and the meaning does.

• Yeah I hardly ever bother to give MHO. I usually get MHO selected automatically, around 3 automatic MHOs per day

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, @DivaMonae I agree with Thee... It happens to me a lot lately, which doesn't always put me in the Spot Light a lot.
    I don't know the Reason of one's own Season of not picking MHO when they are supposed to. Maybe it's This Thing Gag has with Having to wait 72 hours or whatever, and the Asker gets Bored or Just... Forgets to.
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• You have to write a long, helpful opinion or a funny one if the question is silly.

• I rarely get MHO anymore, but it's fine. People are lazy anyways. 😋