Does this image sum up this website perfectly?

The answer... is yes.Does this image sum up this website perfectly?

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I must admit I find an extreme element on both sides and when I see a flashpoint develop I usually just swerve. Then when I see posts afterwards from both sides complaining about the other side being favoured I am thankful I did. I do give political views now and again if however I feel the response descend into a battle I just say "Agree to disagree " and walk away. I believe in freedom of speech but with manners, I might not agree with everyone's point of view but they have a right to record it politely.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 4

What Guys Said 5

• You made a GAG account? Nice.

i.ytimg.com/vi/ilCmywMin8I/maxresdefault.jpg

0|1
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Actually, I never see this. I never see any of the "SJWs" guys like you constantly bitch and cry about, but thank you for proving my point exactly. "Waaaaahhhh, other people want to be recognized as human beings and treated equally, that's taking away the attention from all my white male grievances for two seconds, how horrible liberals are making our society"

• Show All
    • 2mo

HAHA, okay buddy. Keep telling yourself that.

• 2mo

I know what you mean about their views being back in the 1800s, they don't know it's the current year.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../933.jpg

• Milo is a badass.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Milo is an idiot whose career is based off of "How many edgy things can I say to upset a certain demographic"? Of course, we got Mr. Pro-Putin over here so doesn't surprise me.

• 2mo

Also a self-hating homosexual.

• 2mo

Let me guess: you're some sixty-something loser baby boomer? Your generation is a pathetic successor to the Greatest Generation.

• 😄😄

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your corner.

0|0
    0|0