Does this image sum up this website perfectly?

The answer... is yes.Does this image sum up this website perfectly?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• I must admit I find an extreme element on both sides and when I see a flashpoint develop I usually just swerve. Then when I see posts afterwards from both sides complaining about the other side being favoured I am thankful I did. I do give political views now and again if however I feel the response descend into a battle I just say "Agree to disagree " and walk away. I believe in freedom of speech but with manners, I might not agree with everyone's point of view but they have a right to record it politely.

What Girls Said 4

• Lol. I've only been on here for a few days and i'm already convinced that mandatory straitjackets need to be handed out on sign up.

• I don't think so.

• You're either in serious denial or not paying attention.

• Or you are...

• Wow, great rebuttal. Go ask a question about feminism or BLM and watch the hate roll in.

• Nope

What Guys Said 5

• You made a GAG account? Nice.

i.ytimg.com/vi/ilCmywMin8I/maxresdefault.jpg

• 0|0
    • Actually, I never see this. I never see any of the "SJWs" guys like you constantly bitch and cry about, but thank you for proving my point exactly. "Waaaaahhhh, other people want to be recognized as human beings and treated equally, that's taking away the attention from all my white male grievances for two seconds, how horrible liberals are making our society"

• HAHA, okay buddy. Keep telling yourself that.

• I know what you mean about their views being back in the 1800s, they don't know it's the current year.

i0.kym-cdn.com/.../933.jpg

• Milo is a badass.

• Milo is an idiot whose career is based off of "How many edgy things can I say to upset a certain demographic"? Of course, we got Mr. Pro-Putin over here so doesn't surprise me.

• Also a self-hating homosexual.

• Let me guess: you're some sixty-something loser baby boomer? Your generation is a pathetic successor to the Greatest Generation.

• 😄😄

• Maybe your corner.