How do I go about proving to the admins that someone here has multiple accounts?

0|0
7|10

Most Helpful Guy

• I would do up a report explaining why you think this with links to profile pages or posts they made then send it to admin

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! You can report the user by clicking on the flag that appears on their profile and select the reason "Duplicate accounts", so that the admin team can investigate.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• copy and paste posts that seem to be the same. give them examples the profiles

1|0
    0|0
  • Why care so much xD?

If someone on here has multiple active accounts then they have already failed in life, so that should be enough for a punishment.

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

He's not a nice person and brings more negativity here

• Hi! If you believe a member has multiple accounts, please simply report the account. We will then be notified and can look into it. If a member does have multiple accounts, the duplicates will be cancelled. :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Are you sure he has multiple accounts? Is he harassing you or is he just a dick? You can point it out, but I don't know if anything will be done to be honest.

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

He's just a dick and I personally don't like him. He's annoying, and it's okay I'll report him everytime he comes back on

• 2mo

just look at what I made lol http://imgur.com/a/ypuZE I found proof and this should go viral

• Admins can check IPs I believe I think ubers can as well. Could be wrong about that last part.

0|0
    0|0
  • Wireshark?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

What's that?

• Show All
    • 2mo

Oh it's that VNMC guy who is obsessed with physical appearance. I made a whole blog post about him. http://imgur.com/a/ypuZE make this viral on Gag

• 2mo

ahahhaha. Good work OP.

• I you can't prove it, the case is closed.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • just report the profile

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• The admins don't care. I've reported someone for sending me extremely rude and racist messages to me and they did absolutely nothing about it.
    I don't they'll do anything for multiple accounts either.

4|2
    0|0
    • 2mo

Doubt*

• 2mo

I legit typed out a fucking novel of screenshots and proof that someone was stalking me on here to an admin and he didn't even respond. Admins are a joke here.

• 2mo

@Fearless_banana yeah. They only care and listen to you if you're one of the ubers or some shit.

• Contact the admins with any information you have.

@RedRain
    @xHoneyxBeex

1|0
    0|0
  • I doubt they'll do anything. I once reported someone for calling me a shallow whore the only person who got in trouble was me. And that was because I cussed the other user out (after they called me a shallow whore)

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

I reported this guy for multiple accounts and didn't do anything. VNMC is cat fishing and using a person's photos. I made a whole blogpost http://imgur.com/a/ypuZE

• Jonathan doe? he's &@$$)&&&

0|0
    0|0
  • Why do you care about it?

0|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

He annoys me and it's against the rules.

• I dont know, why would you do that?

0|0
    0|0