How do I go about proving to the admins that someone here has multiple accounts?

Most Helpful Guy

• I would do up a report explaining why you think this with links to profile pages or posts they made then send it to admin

Most Helpful Girl

• Hi! You can report the user by clicking on the flag that appears on their profile and select the reason "Duplicate accounts", so that the admin team can investigate.

What Guys Said 9

• copy and paste posts that seem to be the same. give them examples the profiles

• Why care so much xD?

If someone on here has multiple active accounts then they have already failed in life, so that should be enough for a punishment.

He's not a nice person and brings more negativity here

• Hi! If you believe a member has multiple accounts, please simply report the account. We will then be notified and can look into it. If a member does have multiple accounts, the duplicates will be cancelled. :)

• Are you sure he has multiple accounts? Is he harassing you or is he just a dick? You can point it out, but I don't know if anything will be done to be honest.

He's just a dick and I personally don't like him. He's annoying, and it's okay I'll report him everytime he comes back on

just look at what I made lol http://imgur.com/a/ypuZE I found proof and this should go viral

• Admins can check IPs I believe I think ubers can as well. Could be wrong about that last part.

• Wireshark?

What's that?

Oh it's that VNMC guy who is obsessed with physical appearance. I made a whole blog post about him. http://imgur.com/a/ypuZE make this viral on Gag

ahahhaha. Good work OP.

• I you can't prove it, the case is closed.

• I have no idea

• just report the profile

What Girls Said 6

• The admins don't care. I've reported someone for sending me extremely rude and racist messages to me and they did absolutely nothing about it.
    I don't they'll do anything for multiple accounts either.

Doubt*

I legit typed out a fucking novel of screenshots and proof that someone was stalking me on here to an admin and he didn't even respond. Admins are a joke here.

@Fearless_banana yeah. They only care and listen to you if you're one of the ubers or some shit.

• Contact the admins with any information you have.

@RedRain
    @xHoneyxBeex

• I doubt they'll do anything. I once reported someone for calling me a shallow whore the only person who got in trouble was me. And that was because I cussed the other user out (after they called me a shallow whore)

I reported this guy for multiple accounts and didn't do anything. VNMC is cat fishing and using a person's photos. I made a whole blogpost http://imgur.com/a/ypuZE

• Jonathan doe? he's &@$$)&&&

• Why do you care about it?

He annoys me and it's against the rules.

• I dont know, why would you do that?