Do you dislike people who are anonymous on here?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• sometimes but the percent of asshole anons are the same as the percent of asshole non-anons

What Guys Said 26

• I HATE YOU ANONYMOUS ASKER!!!

Actually, no, I don't, but I do not respect people who ask things anonymously when there is no reason to be anonymous. If you had a question with embarrassing parts, then it would make sense, but your question has absolutely no need to be asked anonymously.

• I'm trying to prevent creepy stalkers. I feel like accepting messages from those I follow are not enough. I don't want to be stalked

• @Djaaaaaay well look who's talking

• I understand why some people go anon , it's does not have any thing to do with weather or not we like or dis like that individual. If you would of stated about the ( idea of going anon ) you would have received better opinions. I don't dislike or am I mad at you for any reason. Sorry about that...

• No, many times the anonymous option is necessary and makes the person be more open to say deeper details in order to be better helped.

• I don't like the anonymous feature.

• I like the possibility of anonymity, beacuse it lets people answer things they wouldn't otherwise answer honestly. And it makes you judge the comment solely based on its merit and not on the identity connected to it. Meaning you don't know if its a person you like or dislike.

That there are some anonymous trolls is just a disadvantage that is in no way outweighted by the positives.

• No unless they are asshole pink anons

• Well... not really no... but I find it silly that people post as Anon. technically you already are since you are sitting behind a computer screen and you don't really need to use a photo of yourself... as for me I just don't give a shit as I don't care if you see the real me... I'm just like that. :v

• I hardly notice users I don't talk with a lot, much less anons. Do they bother me? Nah... unless they're being an asshole :)

• IDGAF

• I only dislike people who slip their thumb up their butt in public places and sniff it!

• No, because some people can't take a fact or an opinion so you have to be anonymous to not get heat from them.

• nope

• Anonymous askers and answerers are presently too pervasive on GAG, and some of the questions don't even warrant it.

I haven't answered anonymously on anything since I've been here, and I never allow nameless opinions on my questions. I just prefer that people be candid.

• Depends. If they're being a dick, then yes.

• No, somethings are just too personal to be said without being anonymous.

• No :)

• hate? no, I base people on what they write.
    but I'm less likely to read/answer stuff from anons. I just prefer knowing who I talk to

• No but mostly i will make fun of them xD

• Yes. It is a sign of cowardice.

• Yes, I WANT TO STALK YOUR PROFILES

• Minors No... Adults... Why hide?

• i do because most of the time, it gives them a feeling of power and they talk shit

• Do you? If so, get over it.
    You don't need to see someone's name for their opinion to matter, or be honest.

• I'm anonymous right now so no I don't

• yes, i do

• I have self hate, so yes.

• No because I am too much coward to answer without anon.

• no i dont dislike them

What Girls Said 23

• no unless they are using it to be an asshole

• Yes, because they usually use it to hide their cowardly ass after having created stupid, malicious &/or troll posts.

• i dont dislike them, but i hate that they feel the need to hide their identity. but i completely understand and respect that some people want to say what they want, but want to remain unknown :)

• No.

Sometimes you want to share something personal and that's fine.
    Anon trolls deserve all the hatred I give them.

• Depends.

Sometimes I like blue anon, and sometimes I don't.

• I don't have problems with anonymous users. Unless they say something I don't like.
    Plus, sometimes I use the anonymous feature, so I can't judge them.

• I don't have anything against anonymous people

• Nah, they don't bug me unless they're being rude.

• Nope. I don't think that much about it. If they go anonymous that's their business, I don't worry. Probably they feel more honest while answering questions as anonymous.

• Can i hate a word entity? No. But they (anon or not) sure throw a lot of angst here

• Not unless their being assholes

• i don't care

• I'm fine with it. I answer and ask anonymously most of the time.

• Not really. I really only hate this troll who wrote a whole MyTake on here just to fat shame.

• I don't understand why so many people go anon. I only do it when I don't want sexually frustrated males in my inbox.

• I do it to avoid stalkers.

• that's when I use it too

• That is true. I know I have one or two already. Benign so far. I keep that in the back of my mind when I post stuff.

• I have no issues with them

• no ı dont they are free

• nope.

• Dislike = no
    Disrespect = yes

• Why would I?

• Nope

• i have mixed feelings about it. I go anon a lot cause i keep getting a few guys that get kinda creepy and feel the need to post wherever i post and generally troll me and say stupid crap that i don't like. However, i also don't get malicious or troll when i go anon cuz those are the people that i think ruin the whole anon thing.

• Nope, i have no problem with them.