Why is GaG such a hostile place?

In my experience on GaG people have freaked out over honest answers, called needing a girl to look good to love her 'shallow' and thought a second question as 'insecure' it's a bit ridiculous. First off people who repeat questions isn't that big of a deal, so all you brave anon people who post saying how insecure they are-you are pretending to be vigilante justice for gag moderators who are click happy to take down a second question. You're real secure yourselves aren't you? Who cares if they want a second opinion? Who cares you don't have to click on it, and if you don't like it you're only being a coward when you post saying how annoying they are, guess what-don't click on the link!!! It's your fault and you're just playing hero for a stupid site like this place. Gag isn't a community, it's a bunch of immature people with one or two mature people (not talking age) and a whole lot of cowardly internet mud throwing about things. 'You can't really mean to want something real when you value looks so much and need your girl to be beautiful!' Yes actually a guy can. 'You are so cruel for saying that' no I don't respect people who are immature about sex and I'm not sorry, are just a few examples of people having prejudice against things I've said and I've seen others do the same, guy or girl. This should be more a my take but regardless I've had my fill of people from this site, it really is a mad house of immature kids. Put down you laptops and phones and go outside, just be ready because people often ask repetitive questions in real life and I know how you hate duplicates.

Most Helpful Girl

• Being behind a computer makes some people not care what they say online. It's a lot easier to get out your true thoughts and feelings or frustrations on here than it is in real life, too.

Most Helpful Guy

• It has really fell wayyyyyyy off in the two + years that I have been here that's for sure. That is why I am counting the points. I am within , blah blah of another gift card and I can guarantee the door won't be anywhere close to hitting me on my way out

Thanks dude

What Girls Said 8

• I have been on Gag for over Two years and hopefully Counting, @Beaver19, and I never had a Problem in dealing with many people. Yes, once in a blue moon, there was Someone who was Disagreeable on a Sore Subject, but other than that, I never gave it a thought.
    However, in the last 6-7 Months is when I finally Opened up my own Eyes and got more Wise... I believe with all the Newbies perhaps or just Others getting more Whack, along with the World that's getting Worse, so has many Gaggers too on here, dear. I admit to seeing More Red and Dread.
    Good luck and Great going. xx

• cuz it's easy to b an asshole on the internet

• Because it's internet.
    Also G@g has a different kind of... people basically. I am not on Quora but I do read QnA there sometimes. It has less savagery and mature people up for a healthy discussion.
    I think G@g didn't try to build itself in that way and ended up being a site where immature users, teens or people like that hang out lol.
    My friends were on Y! A and they say it's worse.

• Because people think they have a right to say anything they want behind a computer screen.

• Stop whining.

• Anon= lowest level of Internet cowardice. Not only do you not have balls to back up your statement in person you whiney past-your-prime brat, you have to post anon because you don't have the balls to put your account. So shut your little girl mouth 😉

• Get off of GAG amor put up with us internet trolls.

• Get outside and grow up older gal.

• It's because the wrong people have found this site and use it. The admins don't do a good job with removing posts that are very negative. I reported someone for accusing me of shit that isn't true and for calling me names. The post was mostly hostile and antagonistic like why is not being removed? People have learned that they can get away with being hostile. There is also a lot of sensitive people here who lash out in hostility when you say something that they don't like which isn't even about them personally.. Some people go on this site when they are having a bad day which isn't really good because it influences them to give hostile remarks here.

• This place was so much better like 5 years ago...

• I know it's frustrating because I have had some bad experiences on here as well :/ it can lower your self esteem and really put you down in the dumps for awhile but at the end of the day I try to remember that people online cannot possibly know you like you know yourself. And even though it may hurt, keep in mind that their opinions are pretty much invalid.

What Guys Said 9

• Because it is a melting pot... When you throw all sorts of shit in a pot things are bound to boil over and explode randomly.

• xD I'm imagining GAG to be a warzone atm
    It's getting late

• Because gag is just a large cage where assholes, bitches, lunatics, idiots, perverts, no lifer trolls and a few sane people here and there get shoved in to. Of course there's bound to be hostility between all those factions.

• You sound mad bro.

• No just saying the Internet is useless for communication, as is the term 'bro'

• is it?

• That's why I just shit post now m8.

The hate sustains me

• Yeah but the world is worse

• So is the world

• I get what you mean lol. I wouldn't take anything you see on this site seriously at all. It's full of bs.

• Well I think some of it can be taken into account, for example anonymous polls or what someone find attractive or 'rate me's I don't see why anyone would lie of etc, but other topics I see what you mean.

• Sure you can take that seriously but anything else i wouldn't give a second thought.