Amazon Card. Does this card from GAG come in mail discreetly?

I am curious when we redeem our gag points. How do we recieve card. Is postmarked from amazon or gag? Is it email? Or in a plain envelope?

Most Helpful Girl

• Lol. Afraid your wife and kids will find out you're chatting with young strangers?
    It's just sent in an email and you enter the code on Amazons site.

Most Helpful Guy

• E-mail. I have redeemed cards already. They e-mail you and you activate in on Amazon

What Girls Said 4

• When you redeem your points for an Amazon gift card, the gift card code is sent to the email address you used to sign up to GirlsAskGuys. You then just take the code and enter it on Amazon and the amount is added to your account there. :)

• It's a code that gets sent to the e-mail attached to your G@G account.

• It is sent to your e-mail.

• You receive it in your email obviously.

What Guys Said 6

• they just email you a promotional code that you plug in at check out of a purchase

• It is an email from Amazon and you log onto Amazon from mail click on code and your account is credited 20 dollars.

• It should be email. haven't gotten one myself but that makes the most sense.

• Comes a code on mail, then you go to amazon and put it i think, then it's done... something like that, seems complex, but it's not, you will understand it alone.

• It's emailed to you

• I'm sure they'll send you a box in bright pink and blue with large text that says "Hey mailman, this guy is on Girls Ask Guys. com"