Should I continue staying anonymous all the time?

Like even on things that aren't personal. I have never showed my username. My boyfriend warned me there are creepy stalkers that haunt girls on here.

2mo What you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Personal choice - There are pros and cons - Pros, make friends - Cons, stalkers so basically have a think to decide which is better/worse.

Most Helpful Girl

• the creeps can b controlled, but if u feel more comfortable being anon then just stay that way, its ok :)

What Guys Said 13

• You're sick and pathetic. Knock it off!

Why did you tell her like that?

Because 80% of the people who frequent this site are afraid of their own shadows. It's pathetic!

And besides, no one knows who she is, so it's like talking to a rock.

• Your boyfriend is an idiot lol

• Well a username isn't going to give anyone any real information about you. Unless your username is the same on other social medias, and they can search you up and find you there. But I highly doubt anyone would do that unless they are reaaaally weird.
    But its up to you

• I can see your name... i don't know what you are talking about, you are not anon here on my screen...

• Do whatever the fuck you want, but if you're only anonymous because you are scared then I'd wonder how you make it to the bathroom in the morning. There could be anything outside that door... wooo scary...

What's with all the hostility lol

Raaaawwwwwrrrrr! Lets fight! Put up your dukes...

• Lmao, if you're afraid of weird online dudes then get off any site that has any type of social aspect to it.

• You're actually technically more of a woman, not a girl. But really, it's your decision.

• i still know who u r

• He's right. I stalk everyone.

• AHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I HAVE SOME BAD NEWS ANONYMOUS IS POINTLESS ON THIS SITE. I WAS HACKED AND STALKED JUST BECAUSE OF MY OPINIONS. THE ADMINS KNOW ABOUT IT AND ARE MOST LIKELY THE CULPRITS. THEY ALREADY KNOW WHO YOU ARE EVEN IF THEY haven't HACKED YOU YET AND MOST LIKELY SHARE WITH OTHERS.

• my username can be tracked to my door step. i have throwing knives, my guns don't go bang.

• I am like you girl i have never showed myself and i will never show

• cum off anon ;)

What Girls Said 5

• If you're worried about that, then stay anonymous. If you think you're fine, then show your username whenever you're comfortable.

• stay that way if you want.

• well as long as u dont use ur actual name nd dont give out ur details... also change some of ur prvacy settings thats what i do...

• That's a very high level of paranoia. Do as you wish, but I don't think it's necessary to stay anonymous on questions that aren't personal, especially if you don't have your face as your profile pic.

• I've been anon here for like 6 years, and I'll continue being anon