Got a message from gag saying my question was featured and I would get 4xper points and I never got them?

I've had this happen a lot with top answers and features but I never get them. Why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• It usually isn't added on till next day

• It's been a week

• No worries it takes a bit of time to get used to the site. Here is a link to the Frequently Asked Questions, there is loads of stuff in there
      http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

• Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 2

• shit, you best get a lawyer

• Posting anonymously?

• Does that make a difference?

• I relly don't know. I haven't checked points to see.

What Girls Said 1

• What makes you think you never got them? Xper points are calculated daily, however, it can take up to 48 hours for the points to be reflected on your account.

• I've had 3 Xper points for weeks and last week I was suppose to get 4

• But gag said I would get 4xper points for the feature?

• And you did. What you are referring to though is Xper levels. If you look at the link I gave you, it tells you how many points you need to reach each level. Having a question selected as "Great" gives 4 extra Xper points. If you click on the 'Xper' tab on your profile, you can see how many points you have earned.