Got a message from gag saying my question was featured and I would get 4xper points and I never got them?

I've had this happen a lot with top answers and features but I never get them. Why not?

Most Helpful Guy

• It usually isn't added on till next day

It's been a week

No worries it takes a bit of time to get used to the site. Here is a link to the Frequently Asked Questions, there is loads of stuff in there
      http://www.girlsaskguys.com/faq

Thanks for MHO

What Guys Said 2

• Posting anonymously?

Does that make a difference?

I relly don't know. I haven't checked points to see.

• shit, you best get a lawyer

What Girls Said 1

• What makes you think you never got them? Xper points are calculated daily, however, it can take up to 48 hours for the points to be reflected on your account.

I've had 3 Xper points for weeks and last week I was suppose to get 4

But gag said I would get 4xper points for the feature?

And you did. What you are referring to though is Xper levels. If you look at the link I gave you, it tells you how many points you need to reach each level. Having a question selected as "Great" gives 4 extra Xper points. If you click on the 'Xper' tab on your profile, you can see how many points you have earned.