What do you think about people who are on this site a lot?

When I see a really gorgeous girl on here that looks like a model or some dude that is ripped with a bunch of muscles - and these people are on here literally all the time, it just makes me wonder a little. It honestly makes me think they are catfish using pictures from tumblr or people they know on social media. Reverse google image isn't that accurate and is really a hit or miss. If somebody looks like that then why would they be wasting their whole day on here? It doesn't add up. Just my thoughts. This website is a lot of fun and I've gotten great advice on here so I can really understand why some people are on here a lot but those are the ones that really strike me as odd. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• most guys are here because girls suck, girls dont approach a guy, the way girls are ment to, and keep them, girls have no ability to love or find the right guy, then complain about not having a guy and not knowing how to "love" him. plus dont get me wrong some guys are players.
    but notice how you said "When I see a really gorgeous girl on here that looks like a model"?
    and how you said "some dude that is ripped with a bunch of muscles"
    you didn't even say the guys are attractive in any way
    it seems to me there are way too many lesbians on here than straight girls, even in the rest of the world, which is why we all have soo many issues in life and end up with (and on) sites like these to try to figure each other out when we already know the truth. if i had my dream girl i wouldn't be here. life never adds up.

Most Helpful Girl

• I can see what you mean. I'm not going to judge though. They can be here and do whatever. I have no influence on someone who wants to spend a lot of their time on Gag. A lot of the time they're bored and want to be on here spreading their advice to people in need of advice. It's cool either way

What Guys Said 21

• Lol @ ripped dudes. OP I personally go to university and have to study all day. This summer I'm taking mad units... I study for 15 minutes then gag for 10 minutes. Repeat. That's how I study best. It's not a prerequisite to a loser to actively participate on an online forum. I've always loved forums.

• You're right. My selfie in the profile pics has photoshopped sunglasses on it :'( I'm a bunny fraud

• I have no judgment. People's free time is dynamic. From January to May, I was writing a thesis, rehearsing for and planning a show, going to school, working, dating, etc. I wasn't on GAG for months. Now, I just graduated and my job has yet to start, so I'm on GAG on the reg.

• They might just have their shit together and want to help others/use the place for entertainment.

• Like me a lot of people use this as their social media. So the time we'd waste on Facebook is now spent on here

I rather be on IG though. I only use this site for question about dating.

IG is boring af what do people even do on there?

@teawrecks I don't know I follow Springers of instagram too look at adorable puppies 😃 but that lasts like 1 minute lmao

• I get bored easily and trying to help men only to have them argue about life's realities forcing me to troll is pretty entertaining.

I also sneak this site at work on my phone, so if I'm busting your balls and I seem pissed, it's probably just 90% your fault.

• I remember this one no lifer who was on here 24/7. At that time, he was soo happy when he became master. Later he deleted his account. But he's still here as an anonymous poster. I encountered him some time ago arguing with someone else who also still seemed to know him. What an impression that guy made. I'm not sure if I remember his username..

Are you talking about Consultant?

@iFarted YES!! fuck that's his name! I just couldn't remember. @klaatu51that was his fucking name. Thanks lol :3

@Puppylove94 if only you finished that sentence with "just ignore him"
      img.picturequotes.com/.../...you-tried-quote-1.jpg

• I'm really Jesus. See me baptizing them kids on the court? I fuckin cross these dudes back to the old testament while rockin the fresh air Jerusalem 11s! Last time I whipped these bad boys out was vs the Romans game 7
    33pts
    12 assists
    2 rebounds

• I mainly use it during weekdays because I have my own office. Lol. I always have G@G open on my laptop at home though.

Since it's summer, I don't use it on weekends anymore because I'm out and about. Come winter, it will be the exact opposite :)

• lol the girls who posted heavily edited model pics are obviously fake, I don't think most are attempting to hide it.

• Catfishes are in a world of their own but there are some genuine Gaggers who are very attractive.

• People can spend their time however they want to. That doesn't make them liars... It's not like they're sending you Nigerian style private messages to con you. They're just talking about things on the internet.

• nothing, as long as they are respectful

Some people really enjoy GAG

• they're people, kawaii people.
    people just have a lot of spare time and enjoy helping others (as I do )

• useless

i mean there are more useful things to spend time than gag

• Fearless is not a catfish lol. He's a misc bruh

He actually came to mind. A couple of the girls on here as well but I'm not going to list names. Who is to say he is not using some guys picture from bodybuilding forums?

Because only the weirdos do that and fearless is cool chit

• Well im obviously not a catfish

• thats what right click google image search is for

• remember all kinds of people use the internet

• they are HORNY what about u what do u think

• THANK YOU ASKER YOU CONFIRMED WHAT I BEEN TRYING TO SAY ALL ALONG. FINALLY SOMEONE SEES GAG FOR THE SHAM IT REALLY IS. I DONT DOUBT THAT ALL ARE FAKE BUT THE MAJORITY ARE. ITS EITHER CATFISHES OR GAG TRYING TO MAKE THESE FAKE ACCOUNTS TO KEEP THEIR SITE RUNNING

What Girls Said 13

• "If somebody looks like that then why would they be wasting their whole day on here?" ... really? don't judge a book by it's cover lol
    why does it matter if we're ugly or not? I just don't get it 😕

• is it a rule tht ugly and non-ripped people only get to use the internet?

It just strikes me as odd sometimes.

there's different reasons for going on this site. i just like internet forums, always have. everyone's lives r like small bubbles where they never meet people who are extremely different. i like meeting people who r different than me and sharing experiences.

• Just because someone is attractive doesn't mean they can't be on this site. They could need advice just like other users or maybe they enjoy sharing insights or just want to pass their free time.

• I seriously become addicted pretty easily to things.

And I'm now on Summer vacation. Most of the time when I'm online it's at night (like right now).

• Hmm I have no life that's why I'm on here all the time :p

• they might be doing it on the go on their phone that's what i do

• I always found it hilarious how somehow being beautiful makes your life perfect.

You have a lot to learn op.

• Some of us may be decent looking and all but it doesn't mean we have a life, haha.

• Believe it or not. Some good looking people are loners.

• Lol are you calling yourself ugly?

• I say that you shouldn't judge people just for how they look and stuff. Pictures are deceiving.

• Maybe insecurities? Because it is kinda hard to get rid of that.