Now that the down votes are back on GAG are you using them?

There's been a big uproar to get the down votes back and they've been back for about two weeks now. So it got me wondering now that they're back where do you stand, how do you feel, and do you really use it?

I find it funny I was one of the most fed up people when they took away the down votes and I went on and on and protested and demanded about how I wanted the feature back but now that it's back tbh I've barely used it if at all. I don't know if I've just adjusted without them or nothings really gotten me into an uproar yet in order to have to use it...

But anyways how do you feel? 😉

• I'm glad it's back and believe me it's being used 😌
  • I'm pretty neutral might use it every now and again 😐
  • I wish they never brought it back and I won't be using it 😩
  • I'm new and like it so far 👍
  • I'm new and hate it so far 👎

Most Helpful Guy

• I am glad its back but I don't really use it that often unless I really don't like what someone said lol.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm neutral. I didn't really use them before and probably won't now either. It is good the admins listened to the community, though, and brought them back since the majority of users wanted them.

What Guys Said 20

• No I'm more than happy to tell people I think they and what they said suck. A simple down-vote isn't good enough to appease my scornful nature...

• Yeah I'm the same way but some statements are so idiotic it's not worth typing and waisting my time.

• I love that unknowns get to express their dislike for my opinion, just so they know those dislikes keep me awake at night and i cry for no other reason than someone on the internet not liking me.

5 dislikes=I whimper for 5 seconds
    10 dislikes=I get wasted and cry into my shot glass
    20 dislikes=I stay up all night crying

#bringit

• Downvotes are back? your joking right cause Just tried downvoting this question and all's I see is an option to upvote.

• If I get 20 pink downvotes.. I'll deactivate my account. GO

• I can't imagine I've ever downvoted, I disregard a question if I don't like it and the same with opinions. So simple haha :D

• I need a new option "I didn't really notice them after first day and don't use them"

• haven't used it since it's back and I won't use it often in the future.

I was happy that they were gone, but the community wanted them back so whatever... it doesn't really matter.

• Glad they put them back on. Just wish Youtube would do the same. There are some stupid comments out there

• Absolutely. I'm having a field day.

• I mainly use it for trolls.

• I live off of the downvotes I get.

The hate sustains me

• So I'm going to assume that you don't use it... It just might boost someone's ego 😂

• Hehehhehehe :p

I use it here and there.

But itherwise, keep the downvotes coming :p

• I never use them

• I'M VERY GRATEFUL AND WILL NEVER BE UNGRATEFUL

• I use them

• Yes, I've used it.

• You spend way too much time on this site

• Yeah I'm not gonna lie

• I was never here before they disappeared so I think they're a "cool new addition".

• Hilary Clinton FOR PRESIDENT..
    - control commencing downvotes
    - Mark
    -In 3 2 1

• no mommy

What Girls Said 10

• Here's the only good thing that I see about them... Now that they fixed the "glitch"... it's a quick way to find out if a person has blocked you. So that you don't waste any minutes of your life posting a reply to their fucktardery, only to find out that your not allowed to post.

Other than that, I think it sucks for the most part. Even when I use it, I only leave the down vote in place IF I'm leaving a reply. For those that have me blocked and I'm unaware, they can down vote me, but I can't down vote them. So basically, it's like a childish game of nanny nanny boo-boo.

Super fucking productive. :)

• Omg I'm so with you on the first part you have no idea how often that I pretty much write an essay only to find out that I've been blocked 😂

But I don't know like I said before I'm not crazy about down votes anymore and typically when someone frustrates me I'll comment and express myself but some things are just to idiotic and not worth the time and thats when a down vote would come in handy to save time.

• Yeah, I know some people feel that way, I just usually choose to ignore those. But it has come in handy for the first part. It's helped me realize lately how many people here do NOT understand satire or sarcasm. LOL.

• I wasn't one of the people that cried to get them back. I still leave comments under opinions that bug me. Now you just get a down vote to go with it.

• I rarely us them but pink anon likes to downvote me 😒

• downvote!

oh, wait... I'm blue :o
      In that case I'll upvote :P

• I like having them around but don't downvote people often.

• I don't use it often.

• nah, not really tbh

• i like it, makes gag more realistic

• I have used the down vote a few times since it was brought back.

• I'm neutral about it and I use it every now and again.

• Hell yeah I am using it.