Did you know your questions don't have to get closed down instantly after you select MH anymore?

Maybe I'm the only one that didn't get the memo but previously when you selected MH it automatically closed and people could no longer leave an opinion but now it'll continue as long as the people continue to respond and leave opinions. O_o

So is this new to you or just me?

So I'm clearly not the only one that didn't notice. GAG just failed to mentioned this like they do the other updates and if you don't ask question too often or really pay attention when selecting MH it can go unnoticed.

Most Helpful Guy

• This one I had missed as well, I though that apart from closing it manually or not getting opinions for 72 h, giving WHO would automatically close your question.
    So I've learned something, thanks :D

• Yeah they give you an option when you're about to select MH it'll say close question and have a box checked off so you have to uncheck it before selecting someone but over time it will close down if they stop leaving opinions and if you ever get tired of people responding you can go back and still close down the question yourself 😊

• Sounds to complicated for me :o
      Just joking, I'll use it when appropriate :D

• Thanks for the MH :D

Most Helpful Girl

• Damn I'm extremely behind on the news since last time I picked mho they would close right after.

• Haha! So I'm not the only one just finding out ✋

• I'll check to see if it does that. XD

• Thank you for mhg. :)

What Guys Said 9

• I thought same as you.

• I did not know that :(.

• No, and cool

• Yeah alotta things changed while you dug out

• Ask me if I care

• omg you're so late in the news. Are you using internet explorer?

• it's been that way for a long time

• I thought this was always the norm. Either way it isn't that new. I like to wait for my question to be closed before selecting MHO even though in many cases I am already relatively sure who is going to get it. Just in case.

• Sure, I knew that

What Girls Said 3

• Yes, they made that an option a few updates ago. It is a nice feature.

• Yeah I've known that for a month now

• :(

On the upside I've been off for about a month so at least I have an excuse lol

• Lol I still want them to get rid of closed questions

• I knew it.