Do you have Internet friends? If so have you ever met any of them?

I'm curious because I'm meeting a internet friend for the very first time and I'm very nervous/excited.

Most Helpful Girl

• Hey! I have two. One of them is a girl, bc we have the same idol so i met her at the fandom, on an Instagram fan account. Im not nervous about meeting her. The other one is a guy, i met him on tinder when he was visiting my country, but he left the same day we start chating. So we never met, but i think we will some day and that makes me nervous really nervous. He is from England and im from Argentina.

It`s normal to be nervous! But it`s just the "meeting" part. Once you are talking to them, i think you`ll do fine! Cause u are already friends!! :) good luck!!

What Guys Said 19

• When are we meeting up OP? And yeah I do I'm planning on meeting a few. Going to Vancouver next year to hang with @This_is_my_username

• The internet first started kicking up around 1995. By 1996 people were hanging out in AOL chatrooms. Many times if you lived in the same area, you'd meet up just out of total curiosity because you chatted on AOL and you lived near each other. Over the course of around 5 years I had met up with around 30 women from online. But that was 20 years ago and just meeting in a chatroom isn't enough to spark the curiosity to meet now. LOL...

But it is fun and can lead to romance. Just be careful and meet in a public place and don't go off anywhere with the person.

• There are a few on here and I'm sure that I'll meet at least one some day. @ElissaDido is about 4hrs from here and I wanted to visit Paris anyway.

The other ones are much more difficult :(

When I was a bit younger I played much more games, also in a clan. 2-3x a year we met up so I got to know many I've only talked to online before.

• I have but I have never met them. But @cinderelli is a must-meet someday.

• I used to be a gamer and I started gaming with this guy when I was 12 years old. We still talk all the time. Took us 3 years to finally meet up but whenever I go to AZ I visit and we rage together.

• Yes I have internet friends but never met any.

• Eh... nope. I did have good friends in games but I wouldn't meet up with them. That's a bit too far in my opinion and also, they live all around the world.

• sounds exciting... meet in good area with other people

• Oh yeah I've met one, I have some of online friends, but now I don't have anyone, cuz I leave them alone. And there is a girl always be my friends, she lived in my heart !

• No and no I wouldn't meet anyone in person

• I used to have video game friends, but i havnt gamed in a few years so i lost contact with all of them. so now no.

• yeah i do but never met them

• No, I only have real friends.

• I've met a few of them, not all of them, tey were fairly cool

• Nah I don't, I don't become friends with people I've never seen

• I have enough friends in real life. I don't need to make friends online lmao

• Eh so do I, but it's always next to make friends online.

• Meet different people, explore different places.

• That's cool. I don't know what it is, but for me, I can't take people online very seriously. That's why I end up saying whatever I want and end up offending them. So I don't think anyone on the internet wanted to be friends with me anyway lol works out quite well.

• When I was younger I had a lot, not so much now. Never met any of them either.

• I do, and I have not.

• No I don't

• Aw too bad. You should've commented public and became friends with me!

• Well I choose not to have a friend

What Girls Said 9

• Yeah and I am planning to meet some of them. But the main purpose of my trips aren't to visit them. They just happen to live in the places I wanna visit.

• Yes and some of them I have never met

• Yes, I do. I've met from ex-user from here, and I do plan to meet more. The issue right now is not having enough time or money to see everyone.

• I have many long term internet friends and this upcoming Tuesday one of them will be driving down to meet me and we've been friends for four years

• I have an online life
    I have an offline life.

Both are totally separate

• I have a few, and know them in real life.

• Nah I don't.

• I do I've never met any of them... I tried to talk to @akadatank44 on omegle though!

• from GAG?

• No the friend I'm meeting up with is not from GaG, but I do have a bunch of online friends on here.

• A friend, so enjoy it.
      Make it like you are going to meet your regular friend.
      I have meet lots of online people/friend... Really cool!!! Be yourself and have fun!