What kind of questions do you answer on here?

The relationship ones, the health ones, fashion.. You know all those. Which do you answer?

Most Helpful Guy

• This is a Private Opinion
    Only the asker and the opinion owner can view it. Learn more

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 15

• I leave out a few topics in particular.

However I answer from Relationships, flirting, Family and friends, Others, GAG community, Dating, Guys behaviour, Marriage and weddings.

The other topics I leave out

• 1) I try to always answer questions asked by people I follow.
    2) I answer those that are about things I can actually relate to and understand.
    3) I answer the "How do I look?" and "What do you think about Turkey?" questions because they are highly worthwhile and important to the community.

• Either ones that I feel that I can actually be helpful on, such as employment, BDSM, etc.
    Ones that are in my interest spectrum, electronics, robotics, gender politics, martial arts, etc
    Those that are just fun "what would happen if a 150' giant fell from 70'", "what are you wearing",
    And sometimes ones that the asker just seems desperate, and I can direct them towards a solution to their problem.

• Usually GaG community, Social and Culture, Trending, Entertainment, HDIL sometimes fashion and Other.

• Sensible ones

• I don't really go by topic. I check the ones from the people I follow and then just the ones that I find interesting... can be from any topic

• I answer every question except the ones that have to do with race, politics, or religion.

• i love answering weird questions no matter the subject.

• I honestly don't like answering the questions anymore.

I guess I don't like humans anymore. This time, I really mean it.

• Mostly all types
    Wbu?

• Whichever I see first... but "How do I look" section is my fave

• i like health&fitness and entertainment

• anything that's short

• The ones I actually can.

• I answer them all.

What Girls Said 2