Do you believe "72 hours till you can ask a question again" is a strict punishment, if your question got deleted?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think it's strict but I seriously doubt GaG would do it to anyone unless they were a serious repeat offender. I also feel like the type of people who this would happen to would just make another account in the interim so...

I mean, as a Guru I can ask 4 questions per day. Now that one is deleted, I can ask only three, till 72 hours pass.

I always pick MHO as soon as possible, but till my "punishment" is over, I can ask 3 instead of 4 per day. That's what I was meaning.

Well hopefully this is a good learning opportunity for you.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think that is very fair - It will make people think about the questions they ask - If they feel a question has been deleted unfairly they can discuss it with admin.

Sorry misread "deleted" for "removed" - Seems harsh but people might start deleting questions willy nilly to free up to question slots - I think admin want a question deletion to be a last resort not a way of opening a question slot.

Thanks for MHO

What Girls Said 1

• Nah, I'm not too bothered by it. Then again, I don't ask a ton of questions. It could be more bothersome if someone wants to post more often.

What Guys Said 1

• no.. serves right to violators