What would you do if you were somehow blocked by everyone on GAG?

So magic happens and you find yourself being blocked by every single user here. Lets imagine it's a strange bug in the system, and not universal hate for you.
You can't message anyone here, you can't post any opinions and all of your followers are not following you anymore. What do you do?
Oh and the admins have not noticed this.

2mo Bump
2mo Bumperoo

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• write this super awesome mytake so everyone has to unblock me just to comment. its so awesome people just want to comment so the will have to unblock me.

What Girls Said 13

• Well, that would make me a sad panda.

http://i.imgur.com/D22C4pA.jpg

• I would delete my account and probably stop using GaG or make a new account maybe. This wouldn't make a big difference, because I love to not hang in the internet 😂

• Isn't that what happens when someone is frozen?

Anyway you could still contact the admins using the contact form and report the error so it's not like oh erm gee world over.

• I would Hope to be Master First if that would ever happen, @ThisDudeHere.
    However, almost Making my Mark, I would be Disappointed if this would happen only being a Guru, But... What could I Do? I was going to take a Break a Bit anyways, so looks like I would have to Start Sooner, wouldn't I?
    Good luck and Great question. xx

• just go anon and bug everyone muhahahha

• I'd leave gag

• There wouldn't really be much to do besides try to contact the admins about the issue or leave. If the former failed, I wouldn't have too much of a problem leaving.

• I would assume I got frozen maybe, I don't know because my account never got frozen before.
    Anyway, what I would do is contact girlsaskguys and tell them what the problem is.

• Go back to Tumblr.

• 😏 I wouldn't give a fuck 😛!!

• I create another account? Or I finally stop coming here?

• I'll never get blocked because I never showed my username but if that magically happened, I would just answer all the anonymous questions and takes. I would still ask questions anonymously and still get in people's minds :)

I love being anonymous it gives me so much power here.

So no one knows you here?

No I never came here with the intention to make friends. I just like to stalk and observe while being unknown lol.

Ok. To each their own. Have a nice day.

• Make a new account and/ or contact gag

What Guys Said 21

• It would probably be a good thing for most of us to kick this habit lol

• Implying I care abiut these nerds? Lmao

But you wouldn't be able to interact with anyone at all.

Oh yea I can't piss em off neither lol I'd probably still come on like 2 mins to laugh at nerds lmao

Lol seems like a waste but ok :D

• No big deal... I would just be like "whatever"!!!

janessajaye.com/.../Whatever-02.jpg

• That would actually be great.
    MAYBE i could finnaly end my addition to this thing !

• I would find it strange - I would contact admin - If they say it was permanent I would leave, no point being here otherwise

You would have to send an official email to them since you're blocked by admins too.

• I would snap and become a murderous pirate sailing the 7 seas looking for treasure and getting hammered 24/7 on barrels of rum

• I would contact GAG, and if the situation didn't clear up after about 24 hours, I would just stop checking the site, or maybe check it every now and again to see if things had changed.

• That would give me a final nail in the coffin to leave this cancer pool of a site

• i'd hop onto my back up account.

that's what it's for when i post into a roadblock (someone that's blocked me)

• just leave. the users I care about I have outside of GAG anyway.

• It's pretty close, most of the core females on this site have blocked me because they don't like facts.

It's refreshing not to have a retarded conversation with the same fucking morons day in and out really.

• I would make a new account

• I'[d just make a new profile, and check the old one periodically to see if the problem goes away.

• probably.. just move on with my life

• Obviously id report it to admin. I had a problem where it came up blocked the user when I tried to respond to comments on my opinion, and they had the same problem when trying to respond to my comment.

• Make a new account, or use it as an excuse to not waste my time on here anymore

• Count it as a blessing.

• Start over.

• Make a new account. Duh...

• I think your initial premise would have made a more fun quesion: "What would you do if everyone on gag decided to block you because they don't like you?" That would be an interesting situation. Then you go and vanillafy it by saying that it's because there's some kind of bug on gag that puts you on the blocked list of everyone's profile. Like what's the point even?

That is something I considered but decided to postpone for another question some other time.

have you?

Only one. Seeing another girl now but dunno how it'll turn out.

• That won't happen to me because I'm always anon.. To avoid hurting sensitive people and stopped from being blocked.

If I were to be blocked by all. I'll just make a new profile