Number of blocked Gaggers?

Hello everyone, I was messaging a fellow Gager and she mentioned that I had another Gager (assumed was a friend of her's) blocked? I didn't remember the reason or the post (since her profile is private). I tried to remember the Name and why I did it but assumed it was a Gager that was closed minded or hostel in the way they discuss the topic. It got me wondering?

1. How many of you have people blocked?
2. Whats your #?
3. What do you consider a lot?

If you could answer each question that would be very insightful, thanks.

How many think that GAG should show you a list of people that have you blocked and not just the ones you have blocked?

Most Helpful Girl

• #1. 7.

It's fine when you don't disagree or want to discuss things. It's another to find me on other questions and attack me. (4 of them)

1 was harassment. Reported his account at least 3 times; no results. Thanks GaG (sarcasm dripping).

1 went CRAZY and would blow up my PM and kik with messages AFTER I told him we were cool as "just friends". He and I mutually blocked one another.

The last one posts questions pretty frequently and he blocked me when I said I wasn't sexually interested in him. Blocked him back so that I don't see his questions and try to comment.

_ You know. Once upon a time, I thought it was stupid to block people. Now, I'm starting to see why people do it.

----------

#2 What?

----------

#3. As long as you have ACTUAL reasons to block them, it's not too many.

Most Helpful Guy

• I haven't blocked anyone but I have made a list of people who have blocked me lol

What Girls Said 13

• i have no one blocked, i only do it temporarily to shut the crazies up. a lot would be where u have to scroll on the blocked page.

• I don't remember why, but I have two people blocked. I thought I had none. They either spammed me with messages or pissed me off in some way.

There's one person I'm debating on blocking, because they ask the same exact question over and over, and it receives the same responses as the last. I just report it as spam. (How many times does one question need to be asked?)

• Two people, I dont like blocking people. I dont know why theyre blocked though.

• I don't know how many people have me blocked. I've only blocked one user. I'm not sure what would count as a lot... over 50, I guess?

• I have like 15 blocked lol

• I have no one blocked... yet.

• I wish i can block fucking blue anon 25-29

• I have 7 people blocked. And I've only been back for a week lol.

It's pretty simple: you're an asshole to me--I block you. One of the 7 guys just straight up asked me if I was a whore on a random opinion. Dudeman is his username. Blocked. The others were just creepy/harassing me.

Nothing is "a lot". People who are blocked by me really deserve it.

• I've blocked 1

• Yes I've blocked people I don't know I lost track

• 2...

• None

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Guys Said 19

• I actually don't have anyone blocked at the moment. The people I have blocked in the past (there was 2) have since deactivated. Likewise, I don't think anyone is blocking me at the moment. One dude had blocked me (he blocked all the mods), but he unblocked me since.

I don't really have any problem with blocking. I feel like it is alright to block if they are just harassing you instead of attacking the problem at hand. Because of that, I don't think I can give an accurate number of what is a lot. Each person's preferences and situations are different.

• I have 2 - One was just a bit too forward and one was looking for an argument - I am sure they are okay people, I just didn't have energy to put up with them.

• right now 5... with those who deactivated or make new accounts all the time, it would probably be ~10

what is a lot? I don't know, it depends on many things...

• No one. I love to handle even the craziest one. Oh that's me. I can't see a girl who's a cow licker. I guess she must've blocked me. @sweethomicidalqueen was her name. May god bless her. I don't know if the god who shows his ass to the starving Somalians , raped Indians, slaughtered palastinean and Pakistani kids is gonna bless a cow licker. Maybe ; because God loves rich first world people who gives him a good ego boost.

• I have a few nuisances blocked.

• 1) Haven't blocked anyone
    2) I have 0 users blocked
    3) More than 10 I would say

• 0 I've actually accidentally blocked people on here xD went to hit the follow button then blocked them. Didn't noticed till later 😂

I know for sure 2. Ones a catfish I called out. Like Tortilina or something.
    Another one I found out I went to answer her question but found out I was blocked. Never spoke to her or anything lol have no clue why she blocked me. Dont remember her username

• If i could block anons and the account associated with it, i'd probably have a couple hundred at least. Since i can't, none.

• One.
    6125236280
    One.

• 1 - None, never blocked
    2 - 0
    3 - over 5 is quite a lot
    4 - How many people have blocked me? About 3 or 4 so far

Yeah, that last one would be cool to.
    And a search for our own opinions/replies would be nice

• Lmao 0 I can't give shit what these nerds do lol

• 1. I don't know
    2. 4
    3. How annoying and dumbass of a cunt they are

• i just got on here.. i only have 1

• 1. I have no idea, many i bet.
    2. #JustOnePerson
    3. More then 5

• no one

• None yet

• i love everyone and have blocked nobody

• Like 3

• I have 4 blocked
    I consider 10 a lot