Who do you think are the smartest members on GAG?

Just asking a fun Q

2mo You guys are not tagging lol. This question is already disappearing.

Most Helpful Guy

• @bobbyxx Totally unbiased opinion.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 9

• N/A

The people who own this site and get money for every click and hit are the smart ones.

• A few of the MHO heavy hitters must be pretty smart - I am always astounded by @Paris13 she is at 50% not because she just started ( Her stats are 5,552/11,141) - Basically every second opinion she gives gets MHO.

Thank you so much, Sweet @Spiorad_Aisce, for the Kind Mention and a Chance to Explain. There was a time like a year or more ago, where I was at 49% forever and finally One day I somehow hit the 50%, where everyone would mention it and we would all laugh.
      I wake up every morn to a swarm of MHO true but I think it is because a lot of times lately, GAG chooses because it is been a Month of Mondays and the newest ones get me More in the Spot light, which has happened in the past.
      Thank you again, kind sir, and might I add, you are a Great asset to Gag with all of your own amazing Great answers and intellect. Before you know it, you will be Guru. xxoo

@Paris13 Thanks for that - Being a Guru will be nice again, I don't think I will make Master again though it takes an awful lot of effort.

lol Oh, wow, @Spiorad_Aisce so you have been Both here, dear. xxoo

• I would say @redeyemindtricks is high on the list, impeccable grammar and conveys her opinion well! Always a good read.

I second this

@Breadwinner Using short form is fine on the internet, I just find she says what she means and conveys the message really well. She just stands out in my mind. It is kind of nice to read something that flows and makes sense, is all! I am sure there are many other GAG members that are just as intelligent on here, like those people that English is not their first language, however, they do way better job writing English than I could ever do writing their 1st language. That is impressive!

• Hara.
    RedThread.
    Meson.
    Bandit.
    Jaq.
    Palek.
    I can't remember his name! Shit. The one studying engineering that's buff.

A few others who don't want to be mentioned.

Account.
    Stacyzee
    Smahala
    OlderAndWiser
    BearsAnswers

TakeWriter

My memory gave out
    Plenty of others

• Posts on a website are not a proper indication nor a proper scale of measurment of intellect/intelligence.

• I have an IQ of like 10 George bush would look down on me.
    Definitely not me.

• definitely NOT me! I feel dumb compared to some other people here

• @ThePetSquirrel

• Me fym

What Girls Said 7