Why is gag full of catfishes?

It makes me wonder how they get these photos of these people. Google reverse image is not always accurate.

2mo OH I KNOW WHY ITS BECAUSE GAG PURPOSELY MAKES THE EXTRA FAKE ACCOUNTS TO KEEP ITS SITE RUNNING AND BUSY. AM I RIGHT GAG? YOU KNOW IM RIGHT. YOU MAKE THESE FAKE PEOPLE WITH PERSONAS.
2mo IS THIS HOW YOU STALK PEOPLE GAG? YOU PLAY WITH PEOPLES MINDS WITH THESE FAKE ACCOUNTS THEN SHARE OPINIONS AND ASK QUESTIONS ABOUT THEM. HOW MANY PEOPLE HAVE YOU DONE THIS TO OVER THE YEARS HM?

Most Helpful Girl

• who cares

Most Helpful Guy

• Who cares? Are you planning to meet up with them in person or something? If not, just ignore them same goes for trolls, you know what somebody had said about them. DO NOT FEED THE TROLLS. I guess the same can be said for Catfishes, if you know they are one, ignore them. Block them. Or report them. People generate fake profiles with fake photos representing themselves like all the fucking time on sites like these or on dating websites.

What Girls Said 12

• Anyone who commits a daily amount of time towards maintaining a totally fake identity clearly has some self-worth issues. There's also probably not a whole lot of interesting, thrilling things going on in their real life. I can't imagine living most of my life confined to the four edges inboxes and opinion boxes on a website.

• Facebook.

Google reverse image search doesn't scan facebook profiles, ergo you could use someone else's facebook picture and no one would be able to tell for sure.

You know how you get around that? Pic with username and date ;)

@SnatchFinderGeneral Oh right, I'm familiar with this. Though, the method I had in mind is to write a selected sentence of the asker's choice on the piece of paper. Both works. :D

Dunno why I didn't realise you were referring to this when you commented on post xD I thought that you were hinting at some special search function that can acquire facebook pics source w/ someone's name and date..

yeah I immediately realized that what I said wasn't actually that clear

• Because people feel the need to hide behind anonymity or make themselves seem better in some aspect or another typically.

• Does it matter? Most users will never meet each other and probably don't want to.

• I don't know, I haven't seen anyone I think is a cat fish.
    On a side note, do I look like a catfish?

• I know where but I'm jot saying because it'll encourage more people to catfish

• Is it? It's not like you're looking for a date is it? So why does it matter?

I will tell you why it matters in the update

they have fake accounts? wtf? first i've heard of it.

• True

• Who cares

• Who cares? Its not a dating website and people dont meet gag people in real life

• People these days just love to pretend to be someone else. I don't really care until they get on my nerves. Oh yeah it's full of catfishes because this vnmc dude has multiple accounts on here so I wouldn't be suprised!

• Because its the internet...

What Guys Said 9

• My belief is that you can spot a catfish without reverse image it is just obvious - Open Q&A sites will attract catfishes and troll baiters, I doubt GaG needs to do anything

• Because I can do whatever I want. I mean 😐😯😓

• I'm a fish cat OP.

• I'm 100% natural.

• Because life is full of catfishes

• This is real pic of my tumb anyway

• because theyre not happy with their appearance so they go get a pic off the net

• Suck my jargon.

• Dating sites mostly are but here it's sometimes on the "How do I look " questions