GirlsAskGuys should be declared a Safe Space, what do you think?

I am sick and tired of hateful white people, namely cis-gendered white males taking over this site. I always feel triggered by the horrible things they post on here. It's pure white privilege that they can come here and support Trump. It needs to stop.

I'm a gender-fluid vegan pansexual. We need to keep hate speech off this site.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 5

• upload.wikimedia.org/.../...ual_sarcasm_notice.jpg
    i never see anyone talkin like this besides the ones who do it ironically

• I think you're joking xD I hope you are at least lmao

• While I don't support Trump personally, this is a public website where people can post their opinions freely. If you don't like it then leave. Simple.

• I'm not sure how easily that will happen, even if I think this site should be more positive.

• Yank yank.

Wow, another troll post about how brave it is to support Trump.

What Guys Said 5

• Cis-Gendered white males?

Lmfao. stop calling me a cis privileged white male. I'm a normal white male. Mutilating your dick because you think you were assigned the wrong gender is not what constitutes as 'normal'.

Triggered? Sorry to tell you bud the world isn't nice. Creating some false safe haven is not the answer

White privilege is bullshit. We work hard for what we have. Just as hard as others do. Everyone in this country is privileged period. No reputable economist will ever vouch for white privilege. It has been debunked many times

Trump.. Well I won't even go there lmfao.

___

This is pathetic.

Yes I know this is troll but there are legitimate people on here that think this way and I hope they see this comment lol.

• coming here and declaring support of trump is not white privilege (says this black guy)

if you don't like certain people on this site don't engage. that's what i do... or at least try to do

• No - I do believe in Freedom of Speech - If this site was declared a certain type of site then users with opposing views can be asked to leave but this site is as open as possible - Lets face it our views are probably offensive to them.

• y'all post'n in a bait thread

• Another racist post about how white men are "privileged". *sighs*