Do you think that cyber bullying exists on this site?

If so, please explain where you saw it, what it involved...

Most Helpful Guy

• It is not as bad as on other sites I have been on here - I think a lot of cases are where passions boil over rather than targeted bullying - I have definitely seen Muslims get bullied, liberals etc but that said I have seen conservatives get bullied - Sometimes the creepy stalking could be called bullying

What Girls Said 4

• Gag isn't for weak minds but there are a lot of angry people dishing out their pain as they get triggered like a loose cannon. Thanks to their mental illnesses.

• Sure it does. That will exist on pretty much every website you can think of in one way or another.

• I'm new here, but I think that every website has it.
    Like everywhere you go you'll find mean people in real life. It's pretty much the same on the Internet, sometimes even worse

• Yes it does, just disagree with people's opinion and watch the onslaught, they TRY to bring on.

I've been blocked so many times for that by girls specifically. i dont even bothered talking to them anymore, most of them.

What Guys Said 4

• Cyber bullying doesn't exist at all. When you can turn off your computer and walk away from it, it's not bullying.

• Of course it does. Every time you call someone a fag or call a girl doing a rate me question ugly or gang up on someone who is arguing with someone else, it basically amounts to cyber bullying

It is the way that a person goes about calling someone else ugly, and the way that a person states their opinion, which makes it bullying. I also think there are some men on here (at least, their profiles say that they are men) who just make up any random criticism of a girl's appearance on the How do I look? section, or exaggerate, just to get a reaction and have an argument/debate with someone... And then you wonder what they look like themselves.

Yep, there certainly are

• Yes, turtleneck posse tried it on me, it didn't work.

• nope