Why are girls literally always hypocrits on this GAG?

I'm sorry for generalising all girls but it honestly seems that way here. Like it's one thing for them but the total opposite for men!

2mo Ignore "this" on the title

Most Helpful Girl

• There's a general level of hypocrisy on this site that isn't just specific to one gender.

Most Helpful Guy

• Everyone's a hypocrite, it's the internet.

What Girls Said 14

• 'Why are girls literally always hypocrits'
    'I'm sorry for generalising all girls '
    ... no you're not. Save the bitching and moaning for your diary.
    www.retecool.com/.../...y-Nothing-to-Hear-Here.jpg

How am i bitching? Women aren't like this in real life yet on this site they are pretty annoying.

I asked a question on Gag which is a website for people to ask questions if they dont know the answers to them. Why dont you just go and answer a question you can actually answer.

I did answer your question though. My apologies if that wasn't what you wished to be the truth.
      That's the thing with people who have trouble accepting reality- they spend their time making bitch-posts such as this question.

• Nearly everyone on GaG is a hypocrite. It's human nature.

Why do you think the good old ancient proverb "do as I say, not as I do" came to be?

• A lot of people on this site are full of shit, but Gommers is up there amongst the best... Have a day off from being a fucktard eh Gom?

Hypocrisy is certainly not exclusive to the female gender.

Your right its not i just see it more with females than males hence why i made this post.

• And guys aren't?

Yes I've seen some guys doing it too but I made this because I see females doing it a lot on this site.

• I don't find this to be a common occurrence.

• The bitter people of both sexes are hypocritical, as you know it already (if you are who I think you are).

• hypocrits about what?

One example is when I saw a post about a man saying he didn't want to give a girl orAl and he was asking if he should respect his decision and girls decided to dislike all the opinions that suggested she should respect his decision

I would, I did, and I stand by that statement.

You can't tell they are hypocrits for that! It's their opinions, the same way we don't call a man hypocrit for wanting to get blowjobs when he's not willing to go down on his girl.

• Examples? Lol

You're kidding right?

Oh well that's pretty weird lol. Anyway, thanks for having this civil conversation with me :P

Haha yup 😊

• Women are men are not the same , so you can find a lot of opposites

What do you mean?

We dont think the same , we have our differences

• Give me some examples

I wrote some in my reply to a woman here.

Is it hard to write one again?

• Because guys are too! Who broke your heart and made you hate women?

I don't hate women, it's just the women on here are annoying

im not pitying*

Oh maybe they are and they don't express themselves as freely

• Are they less hypocritical on the other GaG? Go there then.

• Give examples

You should have posted the examples to the question. Now you have to answer each individual who didn't read the comments lol

True haha

• Ok bitter one

Yep because I sound bitter.

What Guys Said 8

• A lot of girls here are awesome but there are two other groups of girls you should avoid at all cost.
    #1. Feminists
    #2. Ignorant girls

The feminists here don't want to empower women. They didn't even do anything for women either. They don't even know about feminism and its origins. They're just men haters.

The ignorant girls are like other ignorant girls you can find in real life. Some girls are heartbroken, ditched by their bfs, bullied, did not get proper parenting and education or are just mentally sick. You could find such traits in guys too, but we are talking about girls here.

You cannot expect everyone to possess a common sense, let alone the wisdom. A few are intelligent, a lot are decent and rest are just wasting oxygen on the Earth.

On internet, they can offend anyone they want because no one will hit or punish them for their ignorance or ill behaviour as it is an anonymous community.

PS: If you are talking about that oral question, then listen,
    Girls are emotional creatures. They are rarely perspicacious. They don't think from guys' perspective. They demand equality (what I support), but it's not right to judge a random guy on the internet. Everyone should have freedom to do whatever they want to do. Some girls are smart and are totally cool with it but others are not which is totally okay. Don't target them and call them hypocritical because by doing so, you're wasting your own time.

• I feel what happens is a vocal loud minority take over in both genders - I find about 75% on GaG quite normal but the other 25% are responsible for 90% of the content on site. Think of that and then the people on GaG seem a lot more reasonable.

That's a good way of putting it, thanks

• Girl posts about how she doesn't like sucking dick and the girls respond by saying "he should respect your decision" and "you don't have to do it if you don't want to"

Guy posts about how he doesn't like eating pussy and the girls respond by saying "It's ok to be gay" and "go suck dick then"

• Welcome to women. Their opinions change to suit themselves. They don't even realize that they are hypocrites. It's not even deliberate. They have no concept of consistency. (Generally speaking).

Interesting, thanks for letting me know. I thought they did it on purpose.

• the people on here dont accurately depict the people in the real world... dont use this as a barometer

• Guys on here are hypocrites too

I'm sure they are sometimes but i made this question because I always see females doing it.

• I love when people use literally figuratively.

• thats just how god intended it to be