A lot of girls here are awesome but there are two other groups of girls you should avoid at all cost. #1. Feminists #2. Ignorant girls
The feminists here don't want to empower women. They didn't even do anything for women either. They don't even know about feminism and its origins. They're just men haters.
The ignorant girls are like other ignorant girls you can find in real life. Some girls are heartbroken, ditched by their bfs, bullied, did not get proper parenting and education or are just mentally sick. You could find such traits in guys too, but we are talking about girls here.
You cannot expect everyone to possess a common sense, let alone the wisdom. A few are intelligent, a lot are decent and rest are just wasting oxygen on the Earth.
On internet, they can offend anyone they want because no one will hit or punish them for their ignorance or ill behaviour as it is an anonymous community.
PS: If you are talking about that oral question, then listen, Girls are emotional creatures. They are rarely perspicacious. They don't think from guys' perspective. They demand equality (what I support), but it's not right to judge a random guy on the internet. Everyone should have freedom to do whatever they want to do. Some girls are smart and are totally cool with it but others are not which is totally okay. Don't target them and call them hypocritical because by doing so, you're wasting your own time.
I feel what happens is a vocal loud minority take over in both genders - I find about 75% on GaG quite normal but the other 25% are responsible for 90% of the content on site. Think of that and then the people on GaG seem a lot more reasonable.