How do you currently feel about the opposite gender here on girlsaskguys?

I am currently feeling concerned, confused and disappointed because I don't know if women are visual or not. I do hope women are visual though. I also have these feelings because a lot of women seem to always have something negative to say about men here on girlsaskguys, probably because they are feminists. They think men don't face problems. I get it, men are probably not as attractive as women but that doesn't mean that men should be treated badly. I'm not saying all women are hostile towards men though.

Most Helpful Girl

• i like most people on gag both guys and girls. i just ignore the negative comments.

Same here, a lot of people are nice here.

yes i have tried other questions sites and gag is the most friendly!

Most Helpful Guy

• Some are really cool, others need pull a stick outta their ass. They're pretty easy to read for the most part on here. Girls IRL are much more subtle, mysterious and alluring.

What Girls Said 11

• I feel fine with how the majority of men seem on GaG because I know that most guys in rl are not nearly as bitter. Not so much that they demonize you for having a vagina 24/7 and around the clock, at least.

• i haven't been enlisted in the gender war yet so i'll just mind my business XD

• I feel like both genders here are pretty aggressive against each other. Every day there will be people who are throwing tantrum over something they feel unhappy about the opposite gender.

• This gif just about sums up my interactions with the vast majority of G@G Men (TM):

http://www.reactiongifs.com/r/2013/07/kill-me.gif

• Nothing. Got better things to think about.

• Interesting.

• I'm glad I know guys outside of this site. That's all I'll say.

• I give the guys on GAG a 3/10, & the guys in real life a 5/10.
    I'd give the girls on GAG a 6/10, & the girls in real life a 7/10.

I thought we were cool bro?

Thanks you just saved me the pain of a heartbreak

For me it's the other way around. I give the guys here a nine out of ten and the guys in real life a eight out of ten. I give the women here a six out of ten and the women in real life a seven out of ten. Not all of the people have this rating, some have it higher or lower.

• Bitter male virgins

• I feel that they are so bitter here :/

• I feel that most of the guys here hate women

What Guys Said 13

• Your first problem is that you're trying to put one universal desire women have towards men. They don't. Just like guys have different preferences in women so do women have different preferences in men. Some are very visual. Others are very much demisexuals.

Yes there is some bitterness towards men from women on this site just as there is bitterness towards them from us. It's a place many people go to vent their frustrations. They may very well for the most part be pleasant around most guys but every once in awhile have a really bad experience and come her to let out their frustration.

I've noticed most of the posts from women involve them showing disgust of men, the only guys that agree with them are the "white knights".

Well said. 👏

• There's bitterness on both sides of the gender spectrum here. I personally have no issues with females on a whole. Any problems I do have with girls are all towards individual people and therefore have no bearing on the whole of women.

But yeah-- you get the full range of people here: People who are bitter at the other gender, people who are insecure of their own looks, people who are stalkers, catfish, trolls, feminists, anti feminists, radicals, etc... Everything.
    It's the internet lol

I wouldn't take what people say on here too seriously. There is some weird energy from both sides. Like many dudes generalize women on here as feminist man haters and many of the women generalize men on here as perverted pigs trying to enslave women. 😅

Not to mention that due to anonymity, people may/may not act the same in real life.

• There are a few select down to earth girls on here. The majority of them on here are extremely bitter and have a giant rod up their ass lol. The same can be said about the guys on here. Either way this website isn't an accurate barometer of dating so take advice from this website with a grain of salt.

• Most girls here are bitter and they hate men, so I'm glad I don't know these women in real life, and that the ones in real life are actually the complete opposite.
    But it's the Internet, it always attract this kind of people, cause it happens with men too.

• I always few GaG as loud vocal minorities on the public area of the forum but through personal interaction with other users I really find out how I feel about people on GaG.

There are respectful people here though. Yes, you are one of the respectful ones.

• Mostly positive. I've met some good mostly female friends on this site.

• You hope women are visual? Do you mean that visual attraction is important to them? That they judge people based on their visual appearance? That they learn best visually? For all of those, there are some men like that and some women like that. Some are not.

As far as women saying negative things about men, I think both genders can be insensitive. I don't see any more hostility directed at men by women than at women by men, not here on GaG, and not IRL

• Absolutely nothing ,

• Damn right you tell those how's what's up. Make your pimp hand strong OP. And to answer there are a few who are their period 375 days of the year (376 on a leap year)

• They're a gaggle of nutters.

• i'm neutral, i have nothing against them

• All these average women saying the men here are bitter lol

• many men on here are bitter but also many women on here are passive aggressive. they dont directly show their aggression and therefore think its okay to act like a bitch. they are not more or less bitter than the bitter men on here.