Is it possible to block an anon user? HELP me Admins?

This stupid blue anon 25-29 always answers my questions by insulting me and he doesn't have the balls to answer without being anon. Then he complains by saying it's because he always sees my questions and when I tell him he can simply block me he doesn't do it.
SO I WANT TO BE ABLE TO BLOCK HIS ASS because Im fed up of him but since he's always anon I don't know who it is!
I know I can block him on My specific question but I want to block him From answering any of my questions !

WHAT CAN I DO?

Thanks for the help guys, I found him and blocked him , I'm 78% sure it's him.

Most Helpful Guy

• Three options (preferred in ascending order) :-
    ●Don't allow anon opinions
    ●Report to admins that an anon is stalking and harassing you. Take them to your question. They can see the identity and if he's 'continuously' harassing you, they'll deactivate his account.
    ●Okay this is personal. No matter how many times you'll block him and how many times admins will seize his accounts, he can always create a new one and harass you. So, in that case, if I were you, I'd...
    #1. Make my profile private and allow messages from followings only.
    #2. Won't allow anon posts for at least one month.
    #3. Don't give him attention. Trolls will die if they didn't get the food, "attention/reaction".
    #4. Always remember, he can always 'reply' on your opinions. Report him. Don't reply. Just, report! You're already a mod so, it should help.

I have a history with cyber-bullies. You can PM me if you want any kind of help. And please don't worry. They survive as long as you care. Hope admins could help you.

TC!

Most Helpful Girl

• Wow what's wrong with him? So much hatred. Unfortunately you can't really do anything. Do you have idea who is this possible guy? Have you reported to the admin? They can see who is the person. One thing I afraid is he's your follower. You wouldn't know. How can he see almost all of your questions?

What Guys Said 22

• you can't. you can send examples of his actions to the admins (just sending them links to the pages) and perhaps they'll shut down his account but you can't block him... that is a problem that exists allowing people to go anonymous

the only thing you can do short of getting his accoutn suspended would be to not allow answers from anonymous people

• Process of elimination. Its not me !

• That's why anonymous part sucks :P

• As far as I know without his username you can only block him on question. Report him for harassment on his opinions each time he posts if that fails ask admin directly about it.

• try just to disallow anon

• You pretty much just answered your own question.
    Turn off the ability to answer anonymously. Like you did with this question.

• you can block the particular anon to post anymore stuff in one particular question you asked. blocking them would reveal their anonymity, therefore it´s not possible for you.

• But where cool right?

• Only if you figure out who it is and your question isn't anonymously asked.

• um you know I'm not exactly sure /= never tried it, unfortunately I don't think you can.

• You need to downvote him and therefore crush his ego and make him look stupid!

• you can't. you have to block all anons. I know it sucks

• Just don't allow anon users to answer.

• Cry more, your tears are delicious and im sure the troll thinks so too 😋 this will only warrant him to troll more. You done goofd OP

• Kneel down and Despair.

• i think blue anon 25-29 likes you, really ;)

but in all seriousness, your best bet is probably ignoring him and reporting his crap for harassment, etc.

• Why not just ignore him?
    I'm Blue, but I'm not that blue guy.

• At his answer next to the time there are 3 dots. If you click on it, you can report him.

• OMG me too @elissadido, same guy

• That's so sad.

You're an awesome person.

Why does he keep picking on you?

• I thought u could block them

• If he insults you everytime then contact with the admin.

What Girls Said 15

• I had the same issue with a stupid blue anon -_- I just stopped allowing anon on my questions. I don't know what else you can do.

• I get a bunch of blue anons like that, too, I didn't really find out how to actually solve the problem but unableing anonymous from answering your questions will help a great deal!

• Most of the real motherfuckers on this site blast the same vitriol in the same keywords all over. Watch non anon posts and see if you see any similarity.

• Hi! Please report his posts so we can investigate :)

• Don't allow anonymous opinions. Make sure you've reported all his posts as well.

• I don't think there's a way to do that. Like you said there's a way to block him on your specific question, but you want to block him from answering any of your questions. Again I don't think you can do that. Just ignore him, and continue blocking him on those questions he answers.

• Easy, don't allow anonymous opinions.

• I would recommend just blocking anonymous answers. You get fewer asinine answers, and you're welcome to block anyone else who gives you trouble.

• isn't there a thing on the anon part that says you can block?

• Just make your questions so people can't post anon. That's what I do.

• Don't allow anyone anonymous to answer your questions. If he is constantly answering all of your questions then he is probably a follower of yours.

• I see him a lot in here 😂😂😂😂
    His questions are weird too

• Just don't allow anonymous opinions hun

• You can't block specific anon users.

• Get rid of all your male followers. Its probably one of your male followers who answers anonymously. Just keep female followers