How to block people on here?

there's some weirdos lml.

0|0
6|12

Most Helpful Guy

• Go to their profile and in the middle between follow amd message is a block button.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• "If you are uneasy about someone messaging you or following your activities, no worries; you can just block them. There are several ways to block a member:

- You can go to that member's profile page and click the Block icon X.
    - Also, on desktop version when you hover your mouse over a username, you click the X to block them.
    - If you'd received messages from a member that you'd now like to block, you can block them from your inbox by clicking the X.

Blocked users cannot message or @mention you, they cannot Follow you or your questions/takes, they cannot share their opinions on your questions/takes, they cannot reply on your opinions, and they cannot like your posts... UNLESS you post anonymously.
    Whether you post anonymously or not, a blocked user can never send you private messages (remember to delete the existing conversation BEFORE blocking).

If you do not want to see blocked users activity, you can go to your profile settings and check the box that says, "Hide activity from users I blocked" and then click save. This will hide the users activity from your site feed as well as the recent questions page, poll page, popular questions page, and myTakes page. You will still see their opinions or comments on individual question pages though.

Please keep in mind that when you block a user, you are blocked back. You cannot @mention them, you cannot Follow them or their questions/takes, you cannot share your opinions on their questions/takes, you cannot reply on their opinions, and you cannot like their opinions... UNLESS they post anonymously.
    Whether they post anonymously or not, you can never send them private messages.

If you want to block an Anonymous user on that post only, please click (or tap, for mobile) on "Anonymous" and click "Yes" to Block. They will no longer be able to interact with you on that post, but they will not be blocked on any other post and they won't be in your Blocked list. Click for more info on Anonymous blocking.

You can see a list of user that you blocked on your profile under "Blocks"."

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• The way I usually do it is click on their profile page and there is a Block button beside the Follow button.

0|0
    0|0
  • Click on their Username first, then click on Block. It should be on the left of the Follow button.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep
    This site is full of creeps but their are many amazing people too
    Go to their profile and click on the block option :P

0|0
    0|0
  • 1 step: go out and take a photo of a construction block sement.
    2 step : send it to him.
    Hint : if didn't worked take a photo of a truck that carries blocks.
    Then they will be blocked

0|0
    0|0
  • Just click on their profile and select block.

0|0
    0|0
  • click on my profile and click the block button.

0|0
    0|0
  • Practice on me.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can click on there profile and push block

0|0
    0|0
  • Have no idea

0|0
    0|0
  • click on their profile and press block

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go their profile and block em

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Click on their profile and block, sadly you can't block anonymous people.. This site is just keeps getting more weirdos. I was going to give some helpful advice but I kept scrolling only to find weird and nothing but sex related questions. It's been like that for a while now.

0|0
    0|0
  • There's several ways to block members. You can hover over their username and click the "X" icon on the right side bar -or- you can go to their actual profile and click the "block" button to the left of the orange "follow" icon.

0|0
    0|0
  • Go to your inbox and click on the "X" that shows up next to the message.
    Hope this helps.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hover over their username and click the x. A pop up should come up with "block this user?" Click ok.

0|0
    0|0
  • Click on their profile and you will see a block button.

0|0
    0|0