How many users have you blocked on here?

Just curious. Lmao go to your profile and it'll show how many blocks you have.

Updates:
2mo I only block creeps, and bigot assholes. And those who block me. There seems to be a lot of them on here. 27 lmfaooo.
2mo I'm starting a clean slate. Unblocking everyone I've blocked. I just don't care anymore lol. Plus I'll get more opinions on stuff so XD. And for those of you telling me to block you um no I'm good.

1|1
33|45

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 45

• None

5|0
    0|0
  • I would say 60% of this site and I'm not even overexerting. It's annoying to post a long opinion only to get the error message telling that this user has blocked you

3|1
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone
    I don't know how many people have blocked me but I know a girl who have blocked me though I've no idea why 😂 LOL

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

Lol I hate when people block you for absolutely no reason. There was this guy who blocked me and I have no idea why so it's like wtf.

• 2mo

I can feel you 😂
      It's disturbing
      I would ask her but I can't 😂 LOL

With those who deactivated it would probably be something around 10

1|0
    0|0
    • 2mo

You block creeps? Why can I still post on this? 😂😅😂

• 2mo

Your a creep? You seem cool. Eh I don't like blocking people anymore so it's whatever. What I mean by creep is constantly asking for nudes, and stuff like that.

• 2mo

I'm a nice one 😅
      Eh I don't ask for nudes unless she gave me a clear signal that she's interested in doing that kind of stuff. But even then... I feel uncomfortable doing it myself and if I don't wanna give something back, then I don't allw for it either.

But I got blocked yesterday for being a creep... Even though I just wanted to help someone lmao 😂

• None.
    Blocking is an admission that one's position, or argument, is so contrary to the facts that it cannot be defended.
    It is a de facto admission of defeat by the snowflake generation of social justice warriors, who feel a need to retreat to their echo chamber safe space.

0|0
    0|0
    • 1mo

Lmao I use to block because of stalkers and creeps and bigotry. Not because of that.

• 2 - One was a bit forward and the other wouldn't stop arguing with me

1|0
    0|0
  • 10 people XD

1|0
    0|0
  • Apparently 2, both of them blocked me first because their answer to any form of criticism is to have a conniption and block haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero

1|0
    0|0
  • i once blocked all the people that blocked me and i was over 30, then i decided to unblock them again. now i have only blocked 6 people because they said bad things to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • i have zero on my block list atm

0|0
    0|0
  • I have blocked 12.
    A few who have blocked me, a few people with polarized opinions and a few people who replied something exceptionally dumb that I couldn't even be bothered to reply to. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • 0.00000 users blocked and counting.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont block anyone because im not a pUsi like some of you.

1|1
    1|1
  • I've blocked zero users, and have been blocked by two users.

0|0
    0|0
  • I honesty don't remember, maybe 2

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 users

0|0
    0|0
  • noone

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked one girl that was an admitted hardcore feminist spouting nonsense. Besides that I haven't blocked anyone else.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only blocked one guy that is rude to everyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • None that i can remember lol

0|0
    0|0
  • None

0|0
    0|0
  • lol never looked but just did 1

0|0
    0|0
  • just 1 I think, who was extremely rude.

0|0
    0|1
  • none, but i can imagine that gals would have more of a problem with people following them :-/

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think I've blocked any body here yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero

0|0
    0|0
  • Just checking if you've blocked me yet

0|0
    0|0
  • None, I don't see much point. You can disagree call me a retard etc I genuinely don't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Guys

What Girls Said 32

• I have 21 people blocked. I used to not block anyone, but I don't have the patience that I had when I first joined. I don't feel like having the same dumbass arguments with the same dumbass people.

4|0
    0|0
  • 13 just horny guys

3|1
    0|0
  • Hm 3 people. I unblocked one or two later, I didn't want anymore notifications with their noise. Hmm, maybe ever 5?
    Lol, just checked my block list-only 2! I don't even remember who the guy is XD
    I only know of one person that blocked me-good, the racist scum.
    I don't block people who I learn block me because I don't retaliate block.

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone yet but am about to block 2 creepy dudes right now...

2|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone. Too much effort. Im sure lots have blocked me though.

2|1
    0|0
  • None. I just keep my inbox closed and talk to people temporarily if I have something to say that might help them.

1|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone. Sometimes I really want to then I'm like I won't let them get to me.

One girl blocked me before tho. She had a stupid MyTake so I expressed my opinion on it in a nice way. She commented on my post so rudely. I wrote her a good ass response... Guess what she blocked me. Don't post if you can't handle criticism.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked 10 people.

0|0
    0|0
  • 6 so far. They creeped me out and annoyed me. It would've been more but now my profile is private so I only accept a few people of my choice.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just one person.

0|0
    0|0
  • Four people.

0|0
    0|0
  • I blocked 35.
    I'm sure many have blocked me on here lol

0|0
    1|0
  • Just two.
    I don't usually block but oh my goodness. Those two were too much.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've only ever blocked one guy but that was on 3 accounts...

1|0
    0|0
  • None here or on any other site.

0|0
    0|0
  • around 5

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't have anyone blocked on here

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone yet but I recently found out someone has blocked me lol

0|0
    0|0
  • A lot.

0|0
    0|0
  • 2 but it looks like they're deactivated now 😏

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 lmao.

0|0
    0|0
  • I can't figure out how to see that, but it might be because I'm on mobile

0|0
    0|0
  • Three.. nothing to brag about

0|0
    0|0
  • Zero. If I blocked everyone I didn't like then I would have to spend an entire week doing that lol

0|0
    0|0
  • I haven't blocked anyone, I never see the need to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've blocked 7 people

0|0
    0|0
  • 5 people.

0|0
    0|0
  • No one.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have 2 blocks.

0|0
    0|0
  • Zeroo. I'm always anonymous so I don't see the point in blocking assholes because they can still comment my opinions, questions and takes anyway (blocked users can post on anonymous things). No one blocked me. Fuck why would I block someone who blocks me, I don't care lol. I'd be so surprised if a creep finds me on here because i've always been anonymous. Plus my messages is set on to get messages from people I follow and I don't follow anyone. My profile is on private. The creep can't find me on the things I do on here lol. So yes I blocked zero users.

1|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls