Why are people so oblivious to catfish on here?

I haven't been on this website for that long but it seems like everyone is so gullible. If you see a girl that is drop dead gorgeous posting very sexual and explicit opinions on here then wouldn't that raise a red flag? Or some muscle guy that looks like he could lift up a car. Some guy on here was trying to tell me he was a Navy Seal.. I mean this is just too much. Or better yet, a lot of the female users on here seem to actually be men as well. No girls talks the way they do and it really creeps me out.

Most Helpful Guy

• The real question is who the fuck cares? Seriously dude these people aren't affecting you in any way. Yesterday I had someone accusing me of being a catfish and teamed up with some other dude trying to call me out. I bet you're referring to me as well and I bet you're the same anon that accused me yesterday. I have literally taken photos of myself with my username written on me. People have me on snapchat and KIK. Why are you anon? Why don't you just block these people?

We all know who's an obvious catfish and we just ignore them or block them. It's that simple. I wonder how many times this question has been asked.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yesssss! Most of the girls who
    Post late at night are men 😂 Especially if they have seemingly juvenile questions and they want someone to explain something sexual. Those are men. The ones who ask stuff like how to masturbate. And how to give bj are men and they're gonna jack off to the comments lol

What Guys Said 11

• This site isn't about finding someone to date, so catfishing does not have as big of an impact.

I tend to believe almost everyone who asks a quilting because I do not want to wrongly assume someone is lying. I would gladly answer the question of a catfish if that means I never dismiss a genuine question of someone in need.

• Users are not that stupid - They are not "Feeding the Trolls" - They are giving quick answers taking their Xper and leaving - Most users can spot a catfish a mile away - Just give a blasé answer or ignore them or mess with them like
    "What Underwear are you wearing today?" (Hoping for girls to answer) Guys will play with them saying "Something just like this"
    www.popularvirals.com/.../...907-fat-underwear.jpg

• well I don't know im a chemist people have a hard time believing that. i couldnt catfish somebody if i tried.

• I gave up pn sorting out the trolls unless they are obvious. They have some mental issues and it is a bother to uncover them.

• Believe what you want to believe. Some people are actually who they say they are and have done what they say they've done even if you don't think it sounds realistic.

• crazy right although I am the legit leader of the whitewalls.

• Says anon.

• yeah we are all just stupid... only you are clever enough to spot fakes...

ffs.

• I've met 0 catfishes on here

I've facetimed, added people on facebook, gotten pictures etc.

but, internet isn't my thing

• Navy seal? Looool

• glad someone else knows but the admins are gullible ones and think they r real lel

What Girls Said 10

• It's a pretty constant issue on here. It seriously makes my day when some guy starts chatting up a catfish and I get to be like "bro she's a dude". You can almost hear the single tear fall.

• The main reason for that is that people don't care. Those users aren't affecting their lives, so it's no big deal. Many times, people aren't being oblivious either. They can clearly tell someone is a catfish or at least suspects it. They also are here to answer questions to pass the time. Calling out users with fake or stolen photos isn't high on their radar unless it's blatantly obvious from Google reverse image searches.

• Lets all bow our heads and pray for the Catfish on Gag. Their lives must be incredibly boring and unfulfilling to commit so much time to the four edges of this website.

• I'm not oblivious I just don't really care... if people want to lie about who they are it's fine. I don't really have the patience and energy to prove them wrong or actually find out who they are. The truth comes out eventually!

• I don't really notice this Lol

• I have always wondered why men like to pretend to be women on the Internet.

• There is so much trolling it can be unreal

• I am not oblivious to catfish. I just don't care. That's all.

• Who the hell cares?

• How do they talk tho?

• just very sexually overt

• @Dave20154 why would a man act as a woman? It makes no sense to me, are they gay and are trying to get males attention or what?