Have you ever gave two shits to comment on someone's opinion when it wasn't your content?

Content as in questions and mytakes. If it's not your question or mytake, would you comment on another user's opinion? I honestly couldn't give two shits to comment on someone's opinion, no matter how strongly I disagree with them. If it's my own content, then yeah I would probably say something.

• Yes I have gave two shits to do that
  • No I don't give two shits to comment on someone's opinion when it's not my content
2mo Maybe I should start giving private opinions lol
2mo Wow you all should stop commenting. There are no xper points for that

Most Helpful Guy

• Not very often.
    The last time was when I asked this girl why she was going off on someone, asked why, she went off on me. Realized she's probably mentally ill because she's done that several times since.
    But usually I remain anonymous and just want to blend in.

Most Helpful Girl

• No i don't do it, i always think who invited them to that shit, it doesn't bother me that's how arguments on here start too people putting their 2 cents worth in on someones opinion when they should be minding their own.

I never did that on here. Yeah I realized that it's the number one way how I got into most of my arguments on here because someone commented on my opinion... People really need to learn to mind their business because it's getting really annoying.

It is very annoying i agree.

What Guys Said 4

• Um... I just comment whenever I want to, wherever I want to. I don't give two shits about whether it is mine or not.

So you would comment on someone's opinion because? You agree? disagree? you want to ask them a question? or?

I would comment on someone else's opinion if it made my brain work enough to conjure some kind of response. Doesn't matter whether it's in agreement or disagreement.

• Now and again I do if I strongly agree or disagree.

I just think that's a waste of time. Does commenting give xper points?

No - Only original opinion gives you 1 xper

• Sometimes I do it because the shit has already been given and I feel like giving it a good stir! lmao

• Yeah i do it a lot when i disagree.

What Girls Said 6

• No, not in the sense that I was angry about someone's post. I will comment on other users' opinions if I'm interested in what they say, though.

• I will comment on things that move me to make a comment. It doesn't matter if it's my content or someone elses. Most of the time I do try to keep my comments positive but sometimes that's just not possible.

• Of course.. This site wouldn't be nearly as entertaining if it's users didn't comment on other's opinion.

• I mean I give my honest opinion. If someone doesn't like it I don't care lol

• I have a couple of times because sometimes it's like "wtf did I just read."

• Who cares? It's not only about the points. It's the purpose of helping people.