Why do you go Anonymous on G@G?

besides being a major poosi

Updates:
i like how no one is going anonymous, or the regular anons completely clicked off the question

1|1
19|25

Most Helpful Girl

• I never go anonymous
    Why
    Because I have the balls to ask or share an opinion up front 😛!!!

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 18

• I don't.
    Most anons on here are either terrible trolls or terrible people, or both, and I wouldn't ever wanna be confused for one of them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I've never gone anonymous. It's not like I'll meet anyone anyways. We're anonymous enough as we are lol

0|3
    0|0
  • I never go anonymous.

0|1
    0|0
  • I occasionally have an answer to something sexual/health related but
    1.) My age often leads people to believe I know nothing at all about anything related to that subject
    and
    2.) When a female doesn't go anon for sex questions, it's basically a beacon for horny foreigners to bombard you with messages

0|0
    0|0
  • I dont think I ever have

0|1
    0|0
  • I go on anonymous because whenever I do, I get MHO and people appreciate my opinions. When I go off anonymous, even if I give them great advice, they say my opinion is invalid just because I'm 14. If I'm on anonymous though, suddenly my advice is amazing and should be written on stone.

1|1
    0|0
    • sorry, i can't take a 14 year old seriously

• Show All
    • you sound very lucid and concise. That's some rare shit for a 14 year old girl

• @SnatchFinderGeneral Thank you very much. At times though, being this way doesn't help very much. It's harder at times to communicate with my peers and I usually get along better with people slightly older than myself. Thank you once again though!

• I don't go anonymous anymore. I did when I first signed up when sharing really personal things, though.

0|0
    0|0
  • If I'm sharing something very private. Not everything is meant to be public.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly ever do.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go anonymous that much.
    There are a few questions... not even few... a certain question would catch my eye that I would want to answer but if it seems too personal or something I would go anon.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hardly ever go anonymous.

0|1
    0|0
  • Sometimes I'm embarrassed by the questions I ask.

0|0
    0|0
  • When I do it's because I don't want people to know it's me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I used to for sexual questions, but now I dont, not like anyone knows my real name or anything

0|0
    0|0
  • I never go anonymous, I stand by my opinions and questions.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I can. Now what?

0|0
    0|0
  • 路People will take me more seriously
    路Because I could
    路I want to share things, but not openly
    路I'm insecure about some of the things I say
    路Sometimes I troll in a blatantly obvious manner

0|0
    0|0
  • It's because of stalkers and I don't want anyone to know me and find me based off the answers I give. People can figured out who you are with the answers you give. This site asks so much personal info. I always was anonymous on here. I don't want to be followed and messaged by creepy people. I don't want to be blocked either because I want to see all the questions here and answer.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 24

• I never go anon

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't, I'm not a beta bitch.

0|2
    0|0
  • because im a beta bitch

0|2
    0|0
  • Lol I can honestly say I've never gone anonymous on here. I don't see the point and I stand by my convictions and my beliefs which usually result in disagreements or hate towards me. But that's what happens when you go against the grain.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because I'm on the blob and I feel vulnerable. Or because I'm talking absolute shite and I know it but I don't have the balls to own it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't.

0|1
    0|0
  • I usually don't

0|0
    0|0
  • I go anon coz anon can't go me.

0|0
    0|0
  • says the guy with a wojack profile pic.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes, people can't take a fact or an opinion and I know i won't convince some arrogant person even if I tried, so i go anonymous.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you'll mention me otherwise

0|0
    0|0
  • Just what's stated.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do- why hide behind it?

0|0
    0|0
  • I never do, dont see the point in it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's simple... I... Don't...
    I got more guts than that lol...

0|0
    0|0
  • I think a lot of girls go anon because the things they ask will trigger the pussy beggars.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im not online much so I never go anon

0|0
    0|0
  • It's good to use all the options you have :D

0|0
    0|0
  • i go anonymous to piss bitch boys like you off and you can never block me.

0|1
    0|1
  • because thats how i like to post

0|0
    0|1
  • 0|1
    0|0
  • thats just how i roll

1|1
    0|1
  • because I am shy

1|0