What questions on GAG do you hate to answer?

Most Helpful Girl

• Her lingerie is SO pretty.
    I guess the repetitive topics are most annoying
    "Do white girls like Indian guys?"
    "Why do white women not date Hispanic guys?"
    "Feminism question 691"
    I'd rather have a bunch of silly questions than the same topics over and over.

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 13

• Ones that I don't know the answer but need points. 😆

• First of all, where can I get that bra and undies set? Two, the questions that get asked all the time are ones I tend to skip over. Example, "What do you think of Turkey?" :P

• I usually skip questions like:
    I accidentally cheated on my boyfriend what should I do?
    I think I'm pretty but I do not have boyfriend what should I do?
    I know i'm 10 but i do not have boyfriend why?
    his feet are big does that mean his penis is big too?
    he laughed out loud does this mean he's into me?

:P so basically I do not like questions... if answers seem obvious

• The ones where bitter men start making generalizations about women. I just hate close minded people in general, the ones that think they know everything and if you don't agree with them you're dumb.

*This works both ways but I mainly realized GAG is full of bitter sexist men

(No, I'm not a feminist)

Lol you kinda do the same thing to guys on gag, you make a generalization. So is that intentional?

but yeah, now that I've read again my answer a few times I do realize it would be easily misunderstood.

Yup its no surprise there are a lot of bitter sexist men both on here and in the world.

• Anything related to us Muslims. I usually try to ignore it just so I don't go insane.

• I hate anwsering those questions with the long ass descriptions it's not even the fact that the description is long I hate when they type everything into one paragraph it gives me a headache I can only read so much.

• I was like "why tf the random picture?"

Then saw you asked the question. ofc

• "Does he like/why doesn't he like me?"

• "Are you multiracial"
    No I'm Australian. I'm tan.

• The bias, condescending polls.

"Yes (correct answer)"
    "No (you're a moron, go die)"

• Stupid questions like these.

• am i ugly or is my dick good enofe for a girl

• The stupid questions and the ones I have no experience to help them with. I don't like to answer questions where no one would believe me like the height questions.

What Guys Said 16

• Deep breath " 2,000 character description of how person behaves when you are near them with no paragraphs - What do you think he/she feels?" - You reply "Well a lot depends on how they are with you in conversation or what chemistry there is when you are together. What is that like?" - "Oh, I never actually talked to them yet".
    https://cdn.meme.am/instances/500x/64704879.jpg

• I todally dislike Sexual behaviour and Sexual heath topics. I have never answered a single question from these topics and I will never do that also.

• Incredibly stupid ones, to the point where it's so fucking obvious, it's painful to see how stupid OP is.

• "does he/she like me?", usually followed by a massive paragraph full of absolute shir. Can't exactly read minds can we...

• racist ones or where you can tell just from the question (without reading the description) that the asking is a fucking moron

other than that.

does he like me?
    is my 12" dick small?
    catfish questions
    generalising bullshit
    ...
    and many more

• The "does he love me" style of question... you just can't know :o :-(

• HDIL, i cba rating them most of the time.

• these questions where i give an unpopular opinion and then i am called many bad things and blocked and can't reply.

• Damn send her over 😉 wait what was your question?

• The questions asked by know it all women who already have an answer in their head.

You can't fix willful ignorance.

• Penis questions and rate me.

• "Do I like pretty? 1-10"

• Incomplete ones

• Stupid questions like if she kissed me on the lips does that mean she likes me or if he is a serial rapist should i stay with him

• i hate when a naturally beautiful girl asks for how do they look ratings, as if they are out looking for free compliments, its like are you serious, do you really have to ask if your beautiful?
    but i just tell them the truth and move on, i like easy questions anyways. haha

• No questions. I don't answer the ones I don't like. XD