What's up with all they negative and incredibly biased people on here?

It blows my mind. Why do people take this site so seriously? It's kind of funny but I mean

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, if people can actually consider Donald Trump, it just tells how far the world has to go smh

Most Helpful Girl

• Today I saw one user told someone to bite her over the most simple comment under her question.
    I get it, it's the internet, we can't see the true emotion, and sometimes we take out our anger on one user vs the other. And I'm guilty of being snippy sometimes too.
    But some people are always rude for seriously no reason. You have to wonder how happy a person is in their day to day life as a consequence.

What Guys Said 7

• I agree but in fairness I don't think they mean it - You get online and you are ranting - I do it myself, I suppose there are none of the things in real life that hold you back - Bosses, teachers, parents etc - Sometimes I get a reply to a comment and go "Wow, I was a bit harsh there".

• They're venting their frustrations here in my opinion. What else could it be?

• maybe they are sensitive people or frustrated?

• i HATE everyone equally :)

• Don't worry about it

• Nagative and biased on what?

• Maybe because not everybody shares your philosophy towards life or towards communication on internet help forums?

Maybe because some people just prefer honesty, even when an honest post isn't going to shoot rainbows and sunshine up your skirt?

And thats fine, doesn't mean people have to be so hostile and get so offended by an opinion.
      There's a difference from being negative and being realistic. You can be honest without being negative.

And there's nothing wrong with being negative either. If that's how you feel there's no reason you shouldn't express yourself. People experience a broad range of emotions, you can be complimented or offended by something and both are valid responses.

What Girls Said 2

• The Internet is where people come to vent in general. This site is no different.

• Welcome to GaG!