Why/how did you pick the GaG screen name you have now?

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 18

• When I was very little I remember my parents talking about getting a divorce, when all at once my mother said "But what will become of little Palek?". I remember thinking "Who is this little Palek kid, and who cares what becomes of him?". It turned out I was the little Palek kid, but I didn't know it cuz they had always just referred to me as "The Pinhead". Anyway, that's how it all came about!

• So follow up questions: maybe I'm misunderstanding, but is palek an actual thing/word? And why did they call you pinhead?

• ok, makes more sense, but that does seem really mean of your parents.

• They were mean, which is what led me to kill them.

• This is my third account KDA20 was my first just a combination of letters in my name and numbers from my post code. The second one was Spirit_Is_Free, a song lyric. This one is Spiorad_Aisce, irish for free spirit (because I am irish and a reference to my second account)

• Because my common online name can be identified with ease and I wanted to have mine anonym here. Thus I remembered the Simpsons episode where the cops were send to the "123 Fakestreet"

• I was eating toast

• From the brilliant Irish sit com Father Ted , Father Jack Hackett was a foul mouthed , violent , permanently inebriated old priest , sadly the actor that played him , Frank Kelly , passed away earlier this year. Plus i'm a single dad , so very I'm much a father !!

• I helped someone when I was Jersey1 back in January 2013. She was from Near Chaswick England. If she comes back perhaps she will PM me again.

• My banana is fearless.

• Stylish button bashing on my keyboard :D

• Ask me five years ago and I would know for sure, but probably because I'm that British lad you know.

• Mine is pretty simple to guess why I choose Smok-E
    Try

• It grew on me.

• On GaG I wanted to be the complete opposite of how I am in real life.

• Well my first account was wethepeole87 as to do with free speech and random numbers. Now my second account The BigGiantHead was do to the fact I was watching 3rd Rock From The Sun on Hulu and just 900.

• It was my old xbox gamertag

• its my name in real life :p

• My name is the name of a racehorse. I am 100% serious..

• I created mine just now... LOL

• because it is a username i use for almost every account i create

What Girls Said 14

• my nickname is von and my real last name is very long/ethnic/often gets autocorrected to 'velociraptor' on some smartphones.

so, if i'm going to be a dinosaur, it's going to be on my terms lol.

• It's really just my first initial and surname lol.

• When I first did this account I was kind of angry at this guy I know who called me "Princess" and honestly the first name that came to mind was "Not ur (your) Princess" lol
    This is why you shouldn't name yourself while angry. Could have done better.

• It was meant for some users that harassed me on my previous account :)

• I am empathetic and a lady. :P

• I honestly don't know. This has been my screen name on everything since I was like 10.

• thought of a nickname from my real name, something no one would recognise me by

• I wanted a fancy username based of the things I love. I'm interested in movies, celebrities, red carpet, and glamour. Hollywood glam is mainly about old Hollywood. Old Hollywood attire caught my interest ever since I was 12.

• I just used my real name.

• I was into the arab culture a few months back.
    And I like Aladdin, so that's how.. :p

• My initials. And some numbers.

• Lol well my dogs were fucking one night and we thought maybe the female was pregnant... And I was researching pregnant dogs giving birth for awhile

• Wanted my name and numbers in the username so ' ieshaahmed786 '

• I always get highthoughts when I smoke tress.