What Is One Thing G@G Needs To Get Rid Of?

If you could take anything away from this site to make it better, what would it be?

• Anonymous Option
  • The Moderators
  • Like and/or Dislike Button
  • Question Limits
  • Inability To Edit Posts/Comments
  • Not Listed

Most Helpful Guy

• Having to wait 24 hrs to close down a question

Most Helpful Girl

• I fucking hate having my questions closed. I used to get responses, sometimes helpful, months after the question was made. I still have no idea why on a question site, do they think it's a good idea to place such limit on questions? I'm literally here for responses, and not just within 72hours or when I select MH.

What Guys Said 26

• I don't know - With every idea, I see pros and cons - Can I go outside the box and speak globally about the site to say that I would love to get rid of the anger/negativity that is always quite near the surface (before anybody gets mad) from all sides.

• Character limits (I know technically not possible but longer limits would be nice).
    I often run into limitations when trying to make a good well formed argument mainly in the comments. 1000 characters just isn't enough.

That shit gets annoying when you have a dope opinion and the person you're talking to interrupts it 😑. Da fuck?

• I voted for question limits. Why have a question based site that limits the primary function?

Oh and as an offended myself, I feel deeply moderator about you wanting to get rid of us.

• I voted for edit, the only other one I'd support is anonymous. But not getting rid of it completely, maybe just limiting how many times you could use it a day. That or something like making it only available for level 5 and higher. Something to make it harder for trolls to abuse it.

• Anon! Be a full and proper member who fully contributes, or move on!

I think anon should stay, personally, even though it's annoying sometimes when they respond to your question. Like, I went anon for this question because I wanted honest answers. If people knew who I was, I don't think I'd get as many nor do I think I'd get honest answers, moreso troll ones. Or someone who is asking an embarrassing question and doesn't want to be remembered for asking an embarrassing question.

Yes, I completely agree with you regarding private or embarrassing questions, but this should be an option to full members who fully registered first to post a particular question as anon or not.

• That dumb anon function. Probably nobody here knows you irl anyway. So you're anon either way. Might as well get rid of that superfluous function. Some of those no lifer trolls will stop trolling then too.

People troll regardless of whether or not being anon.

I could agree with that. I think you should be able to ask an anonymous question, but not respond as an anon. +
      . vmnc

Agh, sorry, my dog jumped on my bed and landed on my laptop.

Anyway, asking anon isn't a big deal to me because no one has to answer an anon question. But people replying as anon are the trolls and I don't think you should be able to provide an anonymous opinion.

• Anonymous blocking..
    Remove anons from being able to block users.

And always allow anonymous...

• I think we should be able to edit posts.

no way. That would create an entirely new problem.

@CheerGirl38139 I also think there should be a time limit on it. Like 5 minutes or something.

or two... maybe...

• Anon or inability to edit.

• MyTakes.

• Foolish religious zealots.

• catfishes and trolls

How do you allow yourself to get catfished on G@G though? That would be the bigger question.

your question doesn't make any sense

• Ding, ding, ding! Looks like we might have a winner with "Inability To Edit Posts/Comments." :-)

• Inability To Edit Posts/Comments/Mytakes

• The anonymous option.

• Feminists

• All Those, Damnit!!!

• The narcissistic, jock douche bags and reich wing facists.

• It's very strange that they won't let us edie questions... what is the logic behind this?

SEE! edit* not edie! You guys are forced to see this because there is no other option!

Why? I don't understand, what is the benefit of this? Other than that I think GaG is doing a splendid job. I kind of wish they would limit opinions just because I spend way too much time here. I'm about to use parental controls on my browser to block myself.

• Why do so many people want to get rid of us anons? :(

• OH I KNOW ITS HACKERS STALKERS

• its not listed

• Catfish/trolls/dumbasses

• Moderators , ban of porn etc

Porn is banned for a reason. If you want to look up porn, there is always google.

• The missing option to get real girls here for a date for all the single guys here xD

• get rid of:
    -The Moderators, they over do it.
    -Question Limits, this site didn't have that before as i remembered.
    -inability to link posts and pics in opinions until your points are up
    add:
    -sexual orientation tab requirement, to weed out the man hating lesbians who stick around here
    -bring back personal live chat messenger, i think it was called meebo
    -a dating option section for those who want to date someone on here

What Girls Said 15

• The inability to edit is surely a big thing that I think should be changed. There's really no issue with anything else.

• The loser whiny man babies that blame women for everything that goes wrong in their lives.

• The closing of questions or the inability to edit posts.

• Multiple accounts from the same IP address.

Some people share their internet. At college some times a lot of people use one IP.

This annoys me because I had a cousin share my laptop with me when he moved in for a couple weeks and G@G banned him after two days because they thought we were the same person. It's completely stupid to think one person in each house has their own IP address and computer.

• Closing questions. Everyone's hated it since they first brought it and there's absolutely no benefit.

• All the bitter fucks on this site

• I wish the like or unlike option was available for people's replies to opinion owners' comments

• You don't have to get rid of the anon opinion but GAG could at least put a limit to it.

• We need to have the ability to edit and delete comments/posts.

• The inability to edit

• The butthurt

• Liberal cunts

• It's just. GAG needs to LEAVE.

• Racists for one.

Racist posts do get removed if they are found.

@Thisperson98 oh ok that's a good thing.

• Closing questions, it's ok to select mho but why deny people the opportunity to contribute?

When you select MHO you don't have to close the question.

@Thisperson98 I think what she means is that the question should still be open after an MHO is selected.

Exactly! And automatically closing them and stuff.