Should I join mod-team again?

I have a habit to report the negative stuff here. Consequently, admins asked me again after I declined their proposal in Feb so I guess, the burden to save the internet is upon my shoulders.

Cons:
●I'm busy
●Studies' burden 😥
●Changing college so, I don't have any idea how much free time I'll get.
●Would likely to waste more time around sad people.
●Have to find and read negativity.
●People started to insult in a clever way. It's harder to report than ever.
●I'll join the losers. (As they (mods) hid ~5 questions of mine in the past ~2 months that (all) are reinstated by admins) 😒
●Have to troll less. 😹

Pros:
●Feminists would probably argue less. 😈
●I already read enough negativity. Would be better to hide it instantly.
●Beguiling badge :3
●Voluntarism?
●Community will get a great mod. ✌
●Possibility to make someone's day if I won the gift card. 👊Should I join mod-team again?

• Yes. Welcome polymathShould I join mod-team again?
  • No. Don't ruin your life. It's a trap!Should I join mod-team again?
  • No because you always report my postsShould I join mod-team again?

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 9

• LOL I love the message board moderator image.

All I can say is if you wanna give it a try, you need to be thick skinned and level headed. I think we all know that moderators come and go in many cases because they do not possess those two personality traits.

Users that have their questions and answers hidden by a moderator rarely bother to read and understand the posting rules that they agreed to play by when they signed up.

Good luck with your decision. I turned down my first two invitations myself, then accepted the 3rd one. 🙋

• I was an UberMod back then. Then I stopped using this site because I wanted to live a life. So, I PMed the admins to take the badge away. I returned and they asked me, I refused. Now, they asked me again so, I am confused.

So, I know the guidelines fairly well. In fact I have the most MHOs in G@G category on the whole site. Stupid mods (not targeting you) hide my questions only to get them reinstated by admins (and getting lost in dust because of removal from the site feed :/ )

• Agreed. So maybe if you have the time, you should re-up your enlistment. Because for sure, there are some that don't have the patience and thick skin to do it - a few of which have imploded and deleted their GaG accounts in the last few months.

• Alright, I'll think about that. Thanks, cheer! :)

• 2|0
  • I see more cons than pros on that list, so no.

• Haha, yes, you should do it!

• You can give it a try.

• If you want to, if not I can take you place ;)

• zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

• We are betas 😓

• lol, those are the best kind!

• yes you should join

• Yyyyyyyyyyyyy-no. 😋

What Guys Said 14

• Don't do it, instead join the trolls, we need more trolls less mods

media.giphy.com/media/QDK1pCI43lGhO/giphy.gif

At the end of the day if you ain't got the time then don't do it. Don't worry about it man, I'll be the next über mod and take your place

• What I imagine when I hear mods say that they'll be serious about moderating
    http://i.imgur.com/Ygu9XJS.gif

• It's your call, do it if you can do justice to being a mod. I'd say concentrate on your studies first. However, moderating or being on GAG is a better break from studies than most when you need it.

• If you're so 'sensitive' that you think it's acceptable to report posts simply because YOU think they're "negative", then no, you have no business being a mod. Threatening or illegal posts I can understand, but I have a suspicion that you report anything that is critical of women or doesn't jive with the "men bad, women good" narrative.

• I could be wrong. I don't recall right offhand anything you've written. I've just gotten to the point that I figure all other men are simps until they demonstrate that they're not.

• Do something what's good for your life than wasting my time here. Dunno about you but I have a lot of other things to do it my life than being a cyber bully and trying to act cool.

PS: I didn't even read your reply.
      static.comicvine.com/.../...5-7472691259-45471.jpg

• It's an opinion site. Why bother posting your opinion, if someone will eventually remove it just because they didn't like it.

• why did you have to post that weird shit dude what the fuck.

• I like the graphic you included.

• Yes, do it. Ruin the feminists fun on here.

• Do whatever you think is best, personally I have no opinion on the matter.

• Team whiney-ass tattle tells lol

• No. Don't ruin your life. It's a trap!

• Go for it. Up to you.

• No, dont be the lame one