Do you think that many of the bisexuals girls on gag are catfishes?

I hope not :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Looking to score with one OP?

Most Helpful Girl

• I think that a few that have messaged me like 'oh, you're bi too uwu?' are catfishes in that they either are female and just aren't the girls in their pictures, or they're guys looking to get off with their girl on girl fantasies, but I would hope that most of us are genuine.

What Guys Said 16

• It depends a lot of younger girls would not have a fixed definition of their sexuality - I would be wary and look for other signs of catfishes but I know a few girls who class themselves as bi that said they might be 95% straight but they are genuine.

• I don't know and idc to be honest yo, if you really want to know ask them to prove they are real so me how, like ask them for recent pics or something I don't know.

• No. Who cares if they are? Literally has no impact on you.

• Lmfao why the fuk would I even think of that

• Who cares? lol

• Dont know, never thought much of it.

• Don't know, don't care.

• What the hell means cat fish? lol.

• Have no idea

• i truly dont give a shit

• Every girl on here is a catfish. No girl would like sex as much as they say on here.

• I think some alleged women on GAG are also catfishes.

• There are girls here? On the internet? Real girls?
    “The Internet, where men are men, women are also men, and children are FBI agent”

• don't know or care. Not trying to meet any of the prudes on this site.

• Nope

• it seems so they dont seem to go for or care about any of the guys on here it doesn't seem like they are bi-sexual it seems like they are full blown lesbians or wannabes.

What Girls Said 5

• There are a few female users who have sent me flirty messages who are using fake pictures. One I know for a fact is a dude, but the others I don't know about. It is tempting just to write them off as men but in my experience it's more often younger girls posing as older girls. Like, young teenagers. So exercise caution.

There is a user who is always signing up with some variation of the name 'lesbian femme' who is always deleted within a few days and I don't know why but I can only guess it's due to inappropriate messages.

There are a lot more real-deal gay girls on here than ever before though, so don't worry too much :3

• are u telling me that u think a girl's bisexual orientation on here is more likely to be a catfish to u? that's not very nice.

• No. I'm sure there are a few, but saying many is a stretch.

• I admit. I'm actually a lesbian who hates straights, & I just want to justify my being here to express my revulsion at heterosexuality & heterosexual mores

• Nah I don think so