Are there any normal guys on here?

I feel like most of them are weird virgins with absolutely no dating experience. Not trying to sound like a bitch but it's just what I see on here constantly. Where the normal ones at? Wondering if I should even be taking advice on here.

Most Helpful Guy

• Weird virgin here I guess lol.

Few points to make in response to this:
    1.) While someone is a virgin and may have little to no dating experience, it doesn't mean they can't answer certain questions related to dating. Why? Because virgin dudes still can firstly critically think, and secondly still feel emotions. Sure, there are some questions one can't answer as a virgin or without much dating experience, but many others are perfectly fine. Although I am admittedly a virgin or whatever, I feel I have given at least some decent opinions on questions regarding dating. I avoid the questions I don't think I can answer, but if I believe I can answer a question-- why not go for it?

2.) Naturally, one should take free advice from an advice forum with a bit of hesitancy. I would say advice forums are more of a brainstorming operation, meaning that they can help OP get ideas and the question asker thinks of what is the best path to take after considering others. Advice forums are often, in my opinion, places to help one generate new trains of thought that weren't previously thought of. Sometimes the minds of many are greater than the minds of one.

3.) The definition of "normal" is really debatable. If normal is the average, who is to really say GAG isn't the average? Might be scary/shocking to some of us, but really... How many guys do we assume have had sex? How many guys have we asked about dating experience? What if the internet really just is letting people say the truth about themselves with less shame? Anecdotal (and even professional) statistics are also likely to be skewed by a shame phenomenon. Virgin / dateless guys are less likely to outright admit they are virgins / dateless in comparison to non virgin / studmuffin guys from shame or embarrassment or whatever. Cultural norms like TV and drama shows tend to portray guys as well as all around go-getters. If normal = average, how are we to claim to know what average is?
    It'd be like trying to get an accurate statistic on erectile disfunction or dick size by asking people directly "do you have a small dick or ED?" Yeah-- good luck with that. Your normal may indeed be the real "normal" but I'm saying there is no way to really know for sure without skewed results.

TL;DR;
    1.) Virgins can still have opinions.
    2.) It's an advice forum, think for yourself and use it as a brainstorming tool.
    3.) What constitutes "normal" may be different than what you think.

Most Helpful Girl

• They are all either fuckboys or virgins/butthurt men that can't get any women.

well we don't have anything better to do than just monitor this site it's not like we have dates I don't know what you expected.

Fuckboy/virgin checkin in!

@TonyRyanAgain nothing wrong with being a fuck boy they just don't like it cause they can't break his heart. I'm so sick of women playing mind games so dick em and leave em

What Guys Said 46

• Most of the guys on here are virgins and say that they want clingy chubby girlfriends with small boobs. There standards are so low at this point to where it would be considered nonexistent. I feel bad for some of the girls on here because I've seen some of the msgs they get lmfao. I get pervy msgs a lot too but not as much as the chicks. I would take what is said on this site with a grain of salt. Only really a select few who are actually normal and have good dating/sex lives.

• I have too much studying to do over the next 5 years to worry about dating ladies. Luckily, I have been blessed with enough brains to have excellent career prospects. If I meet a lady after this, with a compatible personality, my life will be complete. If not, then I will be able to have a very good life on my own.

I think I am perfectly normal for wanting the best for myself, and a partner, in the future. Sex and sexual experience is NOT the most important thing in the world. There are too many girls (and guys) giving up their v-cards on a whim with some casual partner. Sex is cheap these days, it seems!

Thank you. I would also love to wait until I have my PhD to start thinking about relationships. I am currently a college sophomore and I really don't have any time for romantic relationships, nor do I need any.

@BellisPerennisBella Thanks! Good luck with your studies too. It is refreshing to find like minded people. That think of their future and who aspire to do well. It isn't easy to get there!

@HonestWhiteGuy Yes, you can. But I've seen that it doesn't work too well. You can't do justice to both at once. My sister's boyfriend couldn't handle being in second place to her studies.

• If you mean guys with a career, their own house, several relationships and who doesn't see the world as completely black and white... there are a few.

Remember tho even advice from these guys will be down to personal experiences and will differ depending on environment and culture.

No way, we're all just weird virgins, bud, accept it!

@TonyRyanAgain I get the sense she's the girl who asked whether sleeping with 70 men by 25 and not a single one of them in a relationship made her marriage material.

Guys said no... and now we're suddenly all virgins lmao

Lmao she's just mad, I hope she didn't sleep with that many men tho geez

• I'm the only normal guy in my universe. Everyone else is either too inexperienced or deep into BDSM, too shy or way too confident, too coy or way rude. You shouldn't take advice from anyone else, you should take it from me. 10 pounds an hour, special promotion, this week only.

• well obviously lot´s of inexperienced ones come her to get advice xD if you´re super duper experienced with sex and relationships/dating, then why are you even here? :P

• What is your definition of normal?

• I'm not sure if I'm normal but I've fucked 4 girls, dated 2 and have travelled and lived all over. Been addicted, smoked, drank , done drugs. Been making lots of money, been broke. Have lost friends to drugs, stupidity and from growing apart. I've saved up 30 grand by the time I was 21 now it's considerably less cause I haven't worked in a year. I've been fat, I've been ripped. I've been rejected more than accepted. I've lived a lot and I got much more to do. Am I normal?

• Not at all! Some of us are bitter older men trying to warn the younger folks against making the mistakes we either made or saw others make, to no avail!

• Ouch, that hurts 😢

• Everyone version is different - I am normal because the voices in my head tell me I am.

• Dont take advice here, since you are incapable of properly analyzing and thinking critically.

• I'm normal, yes I am a virgin because I am wanting for the correct women to marry. By the way I date women, stop assuming things dude.

• No offence but you were a virgin once. Weirdness is subjective. If girls like you gave "weird virgins" a chance, we wouldn't have the chicken-egg situation we have now. Not taking a rite of passage when most do would mess anyone up. Someone who is disabled or autistic may have missed several, which makes them even more divergent from their peers. Just think next time before saying something thoughtless and disparaging.

• Im sure there are normal males on here like myself just like there are normal females. Have to admit tho there are some odd people but its not good to judge others. I see it as a site to share advice, this isn't a dating site tho.

• Well I'm not a "weird virgin with zero dating experience"... but I'm not sure how "normal" I am! 😄

• Define "normal"...

• Maybe give me a try?

• What's wrong with being a virgin.

• as much as there are normal girls on here

• I'm not normal but I'm not a virgin and I have a fair amount of experience for my age at least. I agree with your analysis though. lel

• plenty of decent fellows on here

• Damn, I must be weird inexperienced desperate virgin ;)

• Ok wtf is normal anyways.

• you sound like a bitch without trying

• Even I told you that there were, would you believe me?

• You sound ignorant. Why dont you leave if you feel that way instead of bitching about it

• LOL. Nope, we're all just weird virgins lmao...

• You may not have tried but you did.

• The last thing I'd ever want to be called is normal.

Though, after reading the details of your question I would add that pussy is not hard to get.

• I've had sex with several women in four countries. Ask away.

• More from Guys
    16

What Girls Said 13

• ... how long have u been here?

• LMFAO this should be amusing. But uh yeah take all GaG advice with a good amount of salt.

Thanks for the heads up lol.

• They went to McDonalds. XD

• No, don't take advice from the guys here, there are maybe one or two normal ones, the rest have no experience whatsoever.

Who are they because I want to follow them. I want real advice.. I see nothing but women haters and virgins.

Don't really know girl. I don't memorize usernames. But seriously don't take advice from here. Most of it is bullshit.

• Girl iM SO disappointed in U!!!
    Such a good question
    Yet you gohead and ask it anonymously?
    WTF was the point then?
    If your ganna ask something like this then aleast have the balls to do so without hiding GoSH!!!

• There are quite a few. I personally found it better to take advice from the older ones... I found a lot (not all) of 25's and under to have very immature responses.

• There are a good few who are haha

• Lmaoo

I think many people on here are socially awkward, virgins, insecure, or lonely.

But hey, this is our community

• Lmao!! I only know 2 normal ones on here so far the rest are NUTS.. haha

• There are weird non virgins too.

And yes there are many normal guys here.

• it's like 50/50 I think.

• I have a lot of dating experience lol but I'm a virgin.

• Perhaps