Why do guys on here refuse to listen to any reason when it comes to getting laid?

Srs pisses me off. I'll see a dude on here complaining about being a virgin. I'll give him solid advice and then he rejects the whole fucking idea saying he doesn't want to be a douchebag or use women. Or says I don't want to act a certain way in order to get laid. Ok bud.. keep acting like an emotional phaggot that says he wants to get married to every girl.. keep telling sloots on tinder they are the most beautiful women in the world and see how far that takes you. Mind blown at some of this shit. Am I the only guy that notices these guys refuse to change anything? Think I'm done giving srs responses to these questions at this point.

Most Helpful Girl

• You're just now realizing that 90% of the time it's not worth attempting to spend your time giving serious, thoughtful advice here?

Between the trolls, fucktards, and those that live to argue, what do you expect? Add the down vote, the block, and the anons to that and...

Why do you think over half of my answers are nothing but gifs? Lol

Not true, depends on how you approach.

When I take the time to give serious heartfelt advice, I actually find that it's not only acknowledged but appreciated the VAST majority of the time. At least nine out of ten times. Probably more.

Mb I'm just really good at picking questions whose askers are actually looking for something genuine, but, if my experience was anything like yours I'd have stopped posting here a long long time ago.

*controlling

Most Helpful Guy

• You're so beautiful banana

What Girls Said 7

• Telling every girl she's beautiful and he wants to marry her is just playing and lying anyway for sex unless he means it so he may as well take the advice!
    Or at least consider it and adapt it to what he is willing to do.
    I hate both guys and girls like tjat

That*
      I hate the people that ask things like "why did they do this" with a brief outline. You reply to what's stated and they call your reply stupid saying "no he's done this before", like how are we supposed to know!!

• Nobody likes to change their approach or admit when someone is right.

• Actually following your advice would probably require moving much beyond their comfort zones. It's just easier to reject the advice. Also, maybe what you're advising doesn't sit well with them for other reasons, like what you said about them not wanting to use women or whatever. There's usually more than one way to get something done. Your advice might fit some people more than others.

• People don't want advice. They jsit want you to agree with them and feel sorry for them.

• Bunch of cry babies on this site.

Man why the fuck you on here then, lol on here crying about your sore muscles and shit lmao.

@Shawn58 Lmfao omg I love my life

Where the muthafucking morphine at this bitch out here causing a lot of pain. Lmfao we need a fucking asteroid to hit you and your fucking access to the internet, we need your laptop or whatever the fuck you on to explode into a thousand pieces and we need two of those pieces to fly in your eyes so you can't see no more to write your bullshit lmao this shit to funny yo good day to you bitch and York miserable body guard boyfriend who probably ain't got no toes because you keep stomping on those muthafuckas.

• They have issues which explains why they can't get laid in the first. They won't take solid advice.

What Guys Said 17

• A good rule of thumb in dealing with these sorts of people is to measure their receptiveness to reason, and spend your time accordingly.

If he or she outright unreasonable, then he or she is is suffering from sickness beyond dialogue. You are not the answer to whatever issues lead to his disgruntled outreach, because he has misdiagnosed the problem.

When you understand this, you save a lot of time and get less angry at these sick people.

• Guys that complain about virgins are really just girls that are trolling dude. When they run out of questions on their smurf guy accounts, they go back to their girl accounts and ask if any normal guys are on the sire or are they all virgins... Rinse and repeat daily...

• s32.postimg.org/.../..._02_29_05_1469413469066.jpg

Ima just take a quick moment here and random S/O ti my boy harambe, RIP

• I'm virgin myself but I never turn down advice. I just thank a bro and then I start thinking how can I apply his knowledge in my own life.

• i would take advice from you man, you seem like a sensible person.

• Maybe they are just too freaking scared to just go get what they want, so they praise the person hoping she will give them a chance lol.

• If you come in boasting about your ego they are going to get defensive dude and label you as someone who is not a good teacher, doesn't matter your quals

• A guy told me he could get me laid if I pretended to be sad that my girlfriend dumped me. I said no thanks.
    There is no honour in using deceitful means to get a girlfriend.
    When I get one it will be on my terms.

• maybe the advice you give is not as good as you think. Or maybe they perceive your advice as bad or whatever. Or maybe they don't have the courage to do what you tell them to do. What is an example of some "solid advice?"

It would make sense to take advice from the guys who are actually getting it.

perhaps, but some advice may seem stupid, to some, but is in fact genuine and credible. I find being successful in a task or action doesn't always mean they can give advice, and hope those who listen can replicate the results. Plus, I find everyone in this day and age thinks they're smarter and more knowledgeable than everyone else. So when advice is given they usually think "I know better," or "that doesn't seem right to me," or "well my friend said to do this!"

I should all mention lots of guys have the mentality of "If I kiss her ass, compliment her, and let her walk all over me eventually she will realize what a nice guy I am, and then ask me out!" So this possibly stultifies their ability to take advice from other people. Even though they are the ones asking for the advice in the first place.

• Because philosophy matters. Altruism is the ethical code with which almost everyone has been raised. Despite what the Marxists say, people are not driven by socio-economics. They are driven by ideas.

• Easier for them to sit and moan than get out of the damn house see the real world and change.

• i mean there´s nothing wrong with not being a douchebag but if you´re not a little bold, you´ll just stay a virgin forever xD if you treat them too well, you´ll just end up in the friendzone over and over again.

• Yeah they don't accept advice and yet they are asking these questions.

• I knew this was Fearless_banana as soon as I read it.

• Guys need to learn that women were MEANT to be used, and they LOVE it too. Once you figure that out its not hard to get sex.

• Same guys do this on GAG. Someone made a take telling guys why being a nice person does not get you women and the vast majority of male's on gag were pissed and mocking the mytake owner.

• They don't all get matches without a ripped bod. It is not exactly a "basic social skill," to go up to strangers and ask for sex.