Have you ever used a messaging app to talk to someone on here (GAG)?

Im really enjoying talking to this guy but he asked for my number and I don't feel comfortable giving out to personal info on here to strangers. Let's be honest people aren't always who they say they are on here. I really enjoy talking to him but what are some apps I can download that will allow me to text him and not have my number?

0|0
13|10

Most Helpful Guy

• Am I the only one left who's been on here long enough to remember when GaG had an instant messenger built in?

I used to chat with some people with MSN messenger (which is now also gone) but I'm sure there are similar programs out there. Nowadays I use Facebook messenger.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• yep. I've talked to a few on wattsapp or Skype. even instagram messaging. i dont message anyone unless i know they're real lol

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 9

• You can continue PMing on here. You can go to KIK. There are others, also.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yep, I talk to several people on here on WhatsApp and Snapchat. Everyone of those people has validated themselves so I know they're real. As a matter of fact, I met one a couple of months ago.

0|0
    0|0
  • I converse with about 3 people from here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kik is just an account based IM service where you can keep your contact with guy stand alone.

0|0
    0|0
  • yeah whatsapp and facebook messenger xD i´m actually using it right now to talk to someone i met on here.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kik is a pretty big one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kik yeah

0|0
    0|0
  • There is always Text+ or Kik or BBM :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Kik.. For dick pics

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Sure have. Skype, KIK, and Whatsapp are all pretty popular messenger apps that I've heard of people using on here to talk to people outside of the site.

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell him to take a picture with his thumb on his nose to prove its him haha. I don't know use Snapchat or Kik for social media people always use that

0|0
    0|0
  • Kik.

I use kik to talk to a lot of gaggers.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kik is a good one.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kik, no phone numbers required and it's free!

0|0
    0|0
  • ya a few

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah, some I have stopped talking to.

0|0
    0|0
  • I normally don't but I have with a couple people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Snap chat

0|0
    0|0
  • Just Skype.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope, haven't.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope